Baked chicken thighs
Chicken thighs — 8
Garlic — 3 pieces (3 heads)
Olive oil — 3 tbsp. spoons
Cinnamon — Article 0.5. spoons
Pepper red — Article 0.5. spoons
Salt — Article 0.5. spoons
Black pepper — Article 0.5. spoons
Fennel seeds — 1 tbsp. spoon
Paprika — 1/2 tsp
Cumin — 1/2 tsp
Garlic powder — 1/2 tsp
1. All spice mix and pour olive oil. It should get a reddish mixture to which we add the minced garlic and fennel seeds.
2. In this mixture pickle chicken thighs at least an hour, but better — more.
3. Bake 40 minutes in preheated oven to 200 degrees. You can periodically turn the femur in process.
4. Serve with your favorite side dish. Done!
Baked chicken thighs
- 84Chicken marinated in Greek Ingredients: The chicken (legs, wings, pellets) - 2 kg Yogurt (unscented) - 1 cup Lemon (average) - 1 piece Olive oil - 2 tbsp Oregano powder - 1/2 tbsp Ground black pepper - to taste Fresh parsley - 1/4 bundle Salt - 1/2 tsp Garlic -…
- 83Creamy Chicken Picasso Ingredients: Chicken breast 4 pieces Luke 2 pieces Pepper 3 pieces Garlic 3 cloves Tomatoes 4 pieces Vegetable bouillon cube 1 piece Cheese 100 g A mixture of Italian herbs 1 tablespoon ½ cup water ½ cup cream Olive oil 2 tablespoons Walnut pinch of nutmeg Salt…
- 83Baked Chicken Breasts with Parmesan Ingredients: chicken breast crackers parmesan cheese egg salt lemon olive oil bulb onions garlic tomato paste sugar salad green red onions cucumber Bulgarian pepper vinegar sour cream Preparation: Crackers in a food processor to grind into crumbs. Cheese rub on a fine grater and mix…
- 83Baked Chicken Ingredients: Chicken 1 piece Flower honey 4 tbsp Oranges 2 pieces Grated ginger 40 g Vegetable oil 3 tablespoons Spices to taste Salt to taste a large Ground red pepper to taste Preparation: 1. From one orange cut a quarter and set aside. The remainder of the second…
- 82Chicken Zucchini Casserole Ingredients: Chicken breast fillets 2 pieces Courgettes 1 piece Cheese 200 g Eggs 2 pieces Cream 20% -s' 100 ml Russian cheese 200g Wheat flour 2 tablespoons Onions 1 head Garlic cloves 2 Dried oregano to taste Black pepper to taste Salt Preparation: 1. The oven should…