Chicken 1 piece
Flower honey 4 tbsp
Oranges 2 pieces
Grated ginger 40 g
Vegetable oil 3 tablespoons
Spices to taste
Salt to taste a large
Ground red pepper to taste
1. From one orange cut a quarter and set aside. The remainder of the second whole orange peel and carefully remove all white bitter film. Cut into thick slices about polcantimetra.
2. Chicken dry well (you can use paper kitchen towels) and rub on all sides with vegetable oil, coarse salt, red and black pepper.
3. Heat oven to 200 degrees. At the bottom of a small deep pan or baking dish lay out one layer of orange slices. On oranges lay down chicken breast. Put in the oven for forty minutes.
4. Of the remaining quarters of an orange into a small deep bowl squeeze the juice. If oranges are soft, it can be done right hand, then removing the bones from the bowl.
5. Ginger peel and grate. Mix the orange juice with ginger, four tablespoons of honey and add spices to taste — you can throw a pinch of black pepper and red. Stir.
6. Remove the chicken from the oven and carefully flip the breast up and carefully lubricate the resulting orange-ginger mixture. The most convenient way to do a special culinary brush.
7. Return the pan with the chicken in the oven and bake for about an hour, occasionally basting the chicken juices from the pan; more often to do it, the faster formed crust — and the juicy meat is under it.
8. The finished chicken with a beautiful golden crust can be put on the table as a whole, a little cool, to cut into portions and serve with baked oranges, pouring juice from the pan.
- 97Creamy Chicken Picasso Ingredients: Chicken breast 4 pieces Luke 2 pieces Pepper 3 pieces Garlic 3 cloves Tomatoes 4 pieces Vegetable bouillon cube 1 piece Cheese 100 g A mixture of Italian herbs 1 tablespoon ½ cup water ½ cup cream Olive oil 2 tablespoons Walnut pinch of nutmeg Salt…
- 96Chicken Zucchini Casserole Ingredients: Chicken breast fillets 2 pieces Courgettes 1 piece Cheese 200 g Eggs 2 pieces Cream 20% -s' 100 ml Russian cheese 200g Wheat flour 2 tablespoons Onions 1 head Garlic cloves 2 Dried oregano to taste Black pepper to taste Salt Preparation: 1. The oven should…
- 96Baked Chicken Roll Ingredients: 250 ml cream mushrooms 200g chicken breast 1 pc. potatoes 1 pc. muscat nut powder vegetable oil butter hard cheese Preparation: 1 Cut the chicken breast, liberated from the skin into thin paste, lightly beat off. Mushrooms clean off the ground, if necessary, to clean it,…
- 95Grilled Chicken Wings Ingredients: chicken wings 15 pcs. Tomatoes 1 pc. 1/2 red bell pepper pieces. onion 1 clove mayonnaise 2-3 tablespoons 1 bunch of parsley 1 bunch dill 2 pinches of coriander 2 pinches of cinnamon soy sauce Preparation: 1 Wash and dry the wings, to shift into a…
- 95Chicken marinated in Greek Ingredients: The chicken (legs, wings, pellets) - 2 kg Yogurt (unscented) - 1 cup Lemon (average) - 1 piece Olive oil - 2 tbsp Oregano powder - 1/2 tbsp Ground black pepper - to taste Fresh parsley - 1/4 bundle Salt - 1/2 tsp Garlic -…