Baked French potatoes
600 kg potato
Tomatoes 3 pieces
Chicken fillet 400 g
Salt to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
Cheese 350 g
Vegetable oil 1 tablespoon
1. Cut the peeled potatoes into thin slices and arrange on a baking sheet (pre-oiled), covering the bottom.
2. Add salt and pepper to taste potatoes.
3. Boil the chicken, cool, grind in a blender or finely chopped, mixed with mayonnaise, evenly put on the potatoes.
4. Tomatoes cut into thin slices and put on the chicken.
5. Grate the cheese on a medium grater, and hide them tomatoes.
6. Baking put in preheated oven (200 degrees), bake for about 15 minutes, then turn down the heat to 150 degrees and leave until fully cooked potatoes.
7. After cooking can be decorated with olives.