Baked pumpkin with meat and potatoes
Pork — 500 g
Pumpkin — 1 kg
Potatoes — 500 g
Onions — 1 pc
Garlic Ketchup «Sloboda» — 2 tbsp. l.
Sour cream — 3 tbsp. l.
Bouillon — 3 tbsp. l.
Butter — 1 tbsp. l.
Vegetable oil — 2 tbsp. l.
Ground pepper — to taste
Salt — to taste
1. Cut small pieces of meat (the meat can take any) and fry in hot oil until golden brown.
2. Cleans and finely chopped onions, add to the pan.
3. Potatoes are cleaned from skin, wash and cut into cubes, add to the meat. Put the butter, salt, pepper and cook until half cooked potatoes.
4. At the top of the pumpkin srezh
5. and spicy spoon remove the pulp from the seeds so that the remaining wall thickness of about 2 cm. To the pumpkin was stable, srezh little bottom.
6. A little pumpkin pulp can be added to the pan.
7. Prepare the sauce. Sour cream mix with ketchup, add 3 tbsp. l. broth, salt, ground pepper and stir.
8. Take the pumpkin and fill with cooked stew. Then pour the sauce on top. If you wish, sprinkle with grated cheese. Cover with lid cut the pumpkin (not tight).
9. Put the pumpkin in a ovenproof dish and then baking. We pour water in the pan and bake the pumpkin in a preheated 170-180 * C oven for 1 hour.
Ready to serve the whole pumpkin on the table and cut into portions. It turned out tasty, satisfying and at the same time easy dish.