Baked sea bass with lemon
Seabass 1 piece
Lemons 1 piece
Olive oil extra virgin 1 tablespoon
Salt to taste
1. Clean the fish, wash, dry with paper towels.
2. Make 2-3 longitudinal cut on each side of the carcass.
3. The fish with salt. To oil. The resulting cuts put slices of lemon halves.
4. Heat oven to 210 degrees.
5. Wrap the sea bass in a double layer of foil and wrap the edges very well limiting the access of air.
6. Put in the oven for 20 minutes. In the laying down turn down the temperature to 180 degrees.