Baked Stuffed Pumpkin Recipe
Pumpkin 1 piece
Butter 50 g
Cumin (cumin) powder 1 teaspoon
Red Onions 1 head
Canned tomatoes 1 can
Salt to taste
1 bunch of parsley
Saffron on the tip of a knife
Cilantro (coriander) 1 bunch
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees. A small pumpkin (suitable, for example, grade Acorn) cut off the top, a table spoon carefully remove from the core all the pumpkin seeds. Coat the inside of the pulp with butter, cover with a pumpkin from the top of the resulting «rat shechkoy» and put in the oven for thirty minutes.
2. Mutton (you can take the brisket or shoulder) cleaned of films and a maximum cut of meat with fat (excess fat during roasting can give an unpleasant odor), then nare- to show small pieces — about 2 × 2 cm Onions cut into half rings..
3. In a frying pan heat the butter (that it is not steamed, you can add about a teaspoon of vegetable) and gently fry the onion. Add the meat and cook, stirring, for about ten minutes. Add cumin.
4. A few minutes later put the pan jar of canned tomatoes, peeled and finely chopped, with juice, as well as sugar and salt. Stir and simmer all together for another thirty minutes.
5. When the meat is ready, as well as the sauce should thicken, add the saffron to the pan, finely chopped parsley and coriander, mix gently and leave on the fire for another seven or eight minutes.
6. Remove the pan with lamb from heat and cool slightly. Carefully stuff the pumpkin baked meat — stuffing should completely fit into a pumpkin, so it can be shut down from the top «lid».
Stuffed lamb pumpkin
7. Reduce the oven temperature to 180 degrees. Stuff tightly closed and put the pumpkin on a small baking sheet or in a baking dish and put into the oven for twenty— twenty-five minutes.
8. The finished pumpkin remove from oven, cool slightly. Serve the pumpkin on the table can be entirely, and can be cut into chunks and arrange on plates. Eating meat with soft and fragrant pumpkin pulp.