Wheat flour 90g
Chicken egg 1 piece
Butter 20 g
Sugar 20 g
pinch of salt
Baking powder 2 teaspoons
Soda ½ teaspoon
Bananas 1 piece
1. Mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
2. Banana pyurirovat. Beat yolk, add milk, banana and melted butter, whisking 1 minute.
3. Mix the flour mixture to the liquid and stir whisk or electric mixer.
4. Proteins beat well and add to the dough gently.
5. Fry in a dry frying pan to one side until the bubbles then flip.
* this product was obtained 9 pancakes