Bavette with sword–fish, olives and fennel
Bavette pasta 200g
Cherry tomatoes 6 pieces
Pitted black olives 50 g
½ onion head
Dry white wine 25 ml
Olive oil 3.5 tablespoons
Parsley 10 g
Fennel leaves 2 pieces
3 pieces of white bread
Salt big 14 g
Salt to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
1. Cut off the crust from slices of bread crumb crumble crumbs and fry on a hot frying pan with half a tablespoon of olive oil — until golden brown. Finely chopped parsley and add a small pinch to crumbs and the remaining herbs postponed.
2. Pour into a large pot two liters of water and put it on fire. While the water will boil, the fish cut into cubes with sides of about 2 cm, olives and onion half — rings, and cherry tomatoes divided into quarters.
3. Heat the pan with two tablespoons of olive oil. First, fry the onion (about two minutes), then send the fish in the pan, stir in half a minute and add tomatoes and olives. Add salt and pepper to taste. Pour the white wine and a bit of it to evaporate.
4. Prepare bavette: dissolved in a boiling pot of water, sea salt and boil the pasta for about seven minutes. Once it is ready, drain and bavette shift to the pan with fish and vegetables. Stir and fry together for another minute.
5. Bavette with swordfish on a plate and garnish with fennel leaves, sprinkle with bread crumbs and parsley, pour a tablespoon of olive oil, sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper and serve immediately.
- 90Corsican Risotto with monkfish Ingredients: Arborio rice 80 g 150g monkfish fillets Onions 40 g Mushrooms 40 g Garlic 1 clove Parmesan cheese 20 g Mascarpone cheese 15 g Butter 30 g Olive oil 30 ml Chardonnay 40 ml Cream 35% -s' 30 g Vegetable broth 150 ml Rosemary 2…
- 66Pasta with beans and tomatoes Ingredients: 450 g tomatoes 250g small pasta (shells) 500g canned white beans 750 ml chicken broth 50 ml of cream (15-20% fat) 50 g parmesan cheese 3-4 sprigs of thyme 2 cloves garlic 2 tbsp. l. olive oil 1 small bunch of parsley salt, ground…
- 65Tiramisu with condensed milk Ingredients: Condensed milk - 400 grams Cookies Savoiardi - 250 grams Cream Cheese - 200 grams Ricotta Cheese - 250 grams Lemon juice - 1 tbsp. spoon Espresso - 2 tbsp. spoons Cocoa - 2 tbsp. spoons Cognac - 4 tbsp. spoons Sugar - 2 tbsp.…
- 64Vegetarian burgers Ingredients: Red Beans - 1 cup Potatoes - 2-3 pieces Salt - 2 tsp Shambhala milled (fenugreek) - 1/4 teaspoon Garam - 1/2 teaspoon (mixture of Indian spices) Powdered asafetida - 1/3 teaspoon Coriander powder - 1/3 teaspoon Ground black pepper - 1/4 teaspoon Wheat flour sifted -…
- 63Spaghetti with prawns and pistachios Ingredients: Spaghetti 500g Green pistachios 50g Garlic 4 cloves Chili Fresh 1 piece Shrimp 500 g Dry white wine 100ml Parsley 20 g Olive oil 100ml 1 stalk celery Carrot 1 piece Onion 1 clove Carnation 1 piece Butter 20 g Tomato paste 20 g…