Bavette with sword–fish, olives and fennel
Bavette pasta 200g
Cherry tomatoes 6 pieces
Pitted black olives 50 g
½ onion head
Dry white wine 25 ml
Olive oil 3.5 tablespoons
Parsley 10 g
Fennel leaves 2 pieces
3 pieces of white bread
Salt big 14 g
Salt to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
1. Cut off the crust from slices of bread crumb crumble crumbs and fry on a hot frying pan with half a tablespoon of olive oil — until golden brown. Finely chopped parsley and add a small pinch to crumbs and the remaining herbs postponed.
2. Pour into a large pot two liters of water and put it on fire. While the water will boil, the fish cut into cubes with sides of about 2 cm, olives and onion half — rings, and cherry tomatoes divided into quarters.
3. Heat the pan with two tablespoons of olive oil. First, fry the onion (about two minutes), then send the fish in the pan, stir in half a minute and add tomatoes and olives. Add salt and pepper to taste. Pour the white wine and a bit of it to evaporate.
4. Prepare bavette: dissolved in a boiling pot of water, sea salt and boil the pasta for about seven minutes. Once it is ready, drain and bavette shift to the pan with fish and vegetables. Stir and fry together for another minute.
5. Bavette with swordfish on a plate and garnish with fennel leaves, sprinkle with bread crumbs and parsley, pour a tablespoon of olive oil, sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper and serve immediately.
- 90Corsican Risotto with monkfish Ingredients: Arborio rice 80 g 150g monkfish fillets Onions 40 g Mushrooms 40 g Garlic 1 clove Parmesan cheese 20 g Mascarpone cheese 15 g Butter 30 g Olive oil 30 ml Chardonnay 40 ml Cream 35% -s' 30 g Vegetable broth 150 ml Rosemary 2…
- 75Chicken and parmesan risotto Ingredients: Chicken 1 kg The stalk of celery 1 piece Onions 2 pieces Carrot 1 piece Butter 100g Dry white wine 200ml Arborio rice 200 g Parmesan cheese 50 g Salt to taste Ground black pepper to taste Preparation: 1. Separate the chicken meat from the…
- 72California Roll Recipe Ingredients: Figure 60g Dried seaweed ½ g Avocado 1 piece Crab meat 25g Cucumbers 1 piece Tobiko caviar 25g Preparation: 1. Place half a sheet of nori seaweed smooth side down. Soak hands in water with lemon and place of the rice evenly over the entire surface…
- 71Philadelphia Roll Recipe Ingredients: Rice for Sushi 120g Dried seaweed 1g Avocado 1 piece Salmon 60 g Cucumbers 1 piece Philadelphia cheese 35 g Wasabi to taste Pickled ginger to taste Soy sauce to taste Preparation: 1. Place the nori seaweed shiny side down on the Makis. 2. Spread an…
- 69Recipe: Crab & Avocado Hand Rolls Ingredients: Rice for Sushi 160g Crabs, canned 50 g Avocado 40g Philadelphia cheese 30g Paprika 5 g Dry seaweed 1 piece Japanese Mayonnaise «Kewpie» 20 g Wasabi paste 5g Tobiko caviar Raspberry 30g Preparation: 1. Spread evenly rice on "Nori" algae. 2. Distribute evenly…