Beef Rolls with pine nuts
Beef — 300 grams
Pesto — Article 1.5. spoons
Nuts — 1 tbsp. spoon
Olive oil — 1 tbsp. spoon
Potatoes — 1 Each
Tomato — 1 Each
Mushrooms — 2-3 pieces
Lettuce — to taste
Salt — to taste
Pepper — to taste
1. Before you all the ingredients that go into the recipe of rolls of beef with pine nuts (and garnish them). If desired, you can modify this structure to your liking.
2. To start, take the beef (ideal — the diaphragm). Wash it under running water, then pat dry with a paper towel. Season with salt and pepper to taste from all sides.
3. Spread a thin layer on the surface of pesto. If you prefer tomatoes, for example, you can take and other sauces to taste. Sprinkle with nuts.
4. Roll the meat into a tight roll, the edges fasten with toothpicks. In a frying pan with a little olive oil fry on all sides. The fire must be strong, but the meat should not burn. If the edges are well grab a toothpick can be removed.
5. After roasting beef rolls with pine nuts in the home should be put in a refractory form, and cook until ready in the oven. It will take no more than 15 minutes.
6. With respect to a side dish, it is all quite simple. In a frying pan with olive oil fry the potatoes, add the mushrooms, tomato and spices. At the last moment, add the lettuce. It can be spread on a plate to serve.
7. Here is a tasty and easy option, how to make rolls of beef with pine nuts and vegetable garnish.
- 87Meatloaf with quail eggs Ingredients: Garlic - 2 cloves chicken fillet - 2 pcs. parsley - 1 bunch a few slices of white bread - 250 g salt - to taste milk - 0.5 l small carrot - 1 pc. vegetable oil - 4 tbsp. l. quail egg - 20…
- 69Roll ups with pastrami Ingredients: worcestershire sauce beef soy sauce basil oregano thyme rosemary coriander seeds cabbage kimchi sauce tomato flour milk sugar white pepper mixture 5 peppers vegetable oil salt Preparation: Pickle beef in Worcestershire and soy sauce with oregano, basil, thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper and leave for several…
- 69Stuffed Potatoes Recipe Ingredients: 1 kg of potatoes 200g minced 100-150 grams of chicken meat 300g set of frozen vegetables (broccoli, green beans, leeks, mushrooms) 100 grams of cheese 1 onion Mayonnaise Preparation: First large potatoes must be cleaned, split in half and remove the core with a knife, and…
- 68Meat casserole with mushrooms and vegetables Ingredients: 2 chicken breasts (medium size) 160 g hard cheese 1 onion 2-3 carrots 1 jar of pickled mushrooms 3-4 tablespoons. l. cream 3 tbsp. l. vegetable oil or olive oil Juice of one lemon Salt, pepper, nutmeg Preparation: 1 chicken breast cut into…
- 68Rolls of pork, baked in the oven Ingredients: Pork escalopes - 8 pieces Dried Tomatoes - 150 grams Chives - - to taste Dijon mustard - - to taste Mushrooms - 10 Pieces Russian Cheese - 200 grams Mayonnaise - - to taste Dry white wine - - to taste…