Boiled Pork Chops And Rice Recipes
Figure 200 g
Baked ham 400g
Onion 1 piece
Soy sauce 100ml
Ground black pepper to taste
Vegetable oil 1 tablespoon
Apple 1 piece
1. Cook the rice (should get about three cups).
2. Chop the onion and garlic cubes, not too finely.
3. On the vegetable oil fry the onion and garlic until light golden crust, and the house is filled with mouth-watering aroma of fried onions.
4. Add the meat. Pepper. Again, fry until golden brown, stirring occasionally.
5. Add the raisins and stir. Do all things over high heat.
6. Add the rice. Mix well.
7. Add soy sauce (instead of salts). Again mix. Reduce heat to low, cover and let stand 5 minutes.
8. At the end, add the diced apple. Stir. Turn off the heat. Cover and let sit for 5 more minutes.