Onion 1 piece
Cabbage ½ kg
½ tablespoon of vinegar
Sugar ½ tablespoon
Wheat flour ½ tablespoon
Tomato puree 1 tablespoon
½ cup water
Vegetable oil 2 tablespoons
1. The purified cabbage chop and put in a pan, add oil and water, cover and simmer 20 minutes.
2. Chop the onion and fry, add it to the cabbage, then put the tomato puree, vinegar, sugar, season to taste and continue to simmer.
3. When the cabbage is ready, add the flour fried in butter, stir and boil.
- 88Greek salad Ingredients : Tomatoes 2 pieces Green pepper 1 piece Olives 10 pieces Cucumbers 2 pieces Dried oregano 1 teaspoon Feta cheese 300g Olive oil 5 ml Salt on the tip of a knife Red onion 1 clove Preparation: 1. Cucumbers are thoroughly cleaned of skin and cut into large…
- 87Cabbage Salad Recipe Ingredients: Cabbage ½ pieces Carrot 1 piece Prunes pitted 100 g Walnut peeled 100 g Lime 1 piece Mayonnaise 2 tablespoons Preparation: 1. Prunes Wash and soak in warm water for 10 minutes. Cabbage cleaned from the upper coarse leaves, cut in half and remove the stalk.…
- 82Korean Cucumber Salad Ingredients: cucumbers, 3 pcs. carrots, 1-2 pcs. bulb, 1 pc. vinegar, 2 tbsp. l. vegetable oil, 2 tbsp. l. sugar, 0.5 tsp. bulb, 1 pc. garlic, 2-4 cloves salt, to taste black pepper, pinch Preparation: Purified carrots are cut on a special grater or vegetable strips. We…
- 70Caponata Ingredients : Eggplant 700 g Pelata Tomatoes 400 g Onion 1 clove Garlic 4 cloves 2 tablespoons capers Basil 20 g Red wine vinegar 3 tablespoons Olive oil 85 ml Toasted pine nuts to taste Salt to taste Ground black pepper to taste Preparation: 1. In a large skillet over…
- 66Vegetarian Soup Ingredients: Beets 1 pc Potatoes 2 pieces Onion 1 clove Carrot 1 piece Cabbage 300 g Tomato paste 1 tablespoon Salt to taste Sugar ½ g Sour cream to taste Herbs to taste Water 1.5 L Preparation: 1. Beets Wash, peel, put in boiling water and cook until…