Chocolate (bitter, not less than 70%) — 200 g
Butter — 150 g
Cacao — 1 tbsp. l.
Sugar — 200 g
Eggs — 4 pcs.
Flour — 100 g
Walnuts — 1/2 cup
Powdered sugar for decoration
1. The oven heats up to 180 degrees.
2. On a water bath set to drown the chocolate and butter.
3. Walnuts ground with a blender.
4. Meanwhile, oil and chocolate has already started to drown. Without removing from the water bath, stir until complete dissolution of both components.
5. Remove from the heat and cool for a little bit.
6. The chocolate-oil mixture sift cocoa.
7. Add the usual and vanilla sugar and beat with a mixer.
8. One introduce eggs, each time a little beating.
9. Sift the flour, stir and add the walnuts. Last time are passed mixer.
10. The form of grease with butter and blanketed with baking paper, which is also the lubricating oil. If you have a silicone mold, lubricate and obscure optional. Pour the dough in our form.
11. Bake at 180 degrees for 20-30 minutes depending on the oven characteristics. I advise on the 20th minute to check the brownies. If you have a good crust — ready.
12. Serve and garnish with powdered sugar or cocoa, melted chocolate or berries.
- 90Chocolate mousse Ingredients: 100 g of chocolate 3st. coffee spoon a cup of powdered sugar 4 eggs vanilla sugar 1 1/2 cups of cream. Preparation: At the beginning of the preparation necessary to put coffee and chocolate on a hot water bath and wait (stirring constantly) until the chocolate is…
- 90Marble Cheesecake Recipe Ingredients: cream 15% 500 g 500 g of the curd 100ml milk gelatin 40 g 1 cup sugar cocoa powder 3 tablespoons 2 teaspoons instant coffee vanillin Preparation: Low-fat cottage cheese mixed with sugar and beat with a blender. Soak gelatin in the cold water to swell…
- 90Banana cake Ingredients: For the dough: Flour - 1 and 1/4 cups (about 200g) Sugar - 1 tbsp. spoon Salt - a pinch Eggs - 1 Cold butter - 150g + 30g for greasing form For the cream: Bananas - 5 pcs. (750g) Eggs - 4 pcs. Lemon - 1…
- 84Truffles Ingredients: dark chocolate 70% - 150 g cream (30-35%) - 3 tbsp. spoons Cocoa - 3 tbsp. spoons powdered sugar - 1 tbsp. a spoon Champagne - 3 tbsp. spoons butter - 50g Preparation: 1. In a saucepan put the chocolate, broken into small pieces, diced butter and cream.…
- 84Walnut Stuffed Prunes Ingredients: 100 g pitted prunes, 50 grams of walnuts 200 g sour cream, 3 tbsp powdered sugar. Preparation: Prunes pour boiling water and leave for 15 - 20 minutes. Walnuts clear from the films. Whip cream with powdered sugar. Within each of prunes to put on the…