cakes — 8 pieces
Sunflower oil — 2 tbsp. spoons
Beans — 400 grams (fried)
salad — 1 Each
Tomatoes — 5 pieces
green onions — 1 Each
cheddar cheese — 200 grams
onions — 2 pieces
chili powder — 2 tsp
cumin — 1 teaspoon
salt — 1 Thing (to taste)
pepper — 1 Thing (to taste)
Fry onion over medium heat for 10 minutes. At this time, spice mix into a paste with a little water.
Add the paste to the onions and cook for 5 minutes.
Add the beans and season with salt and pepper to taste.
When the meat is ready, chopped tomato, lettuce and onions.
Refill filling into tortillas.
Fold burrito as shown in the picture.
Puts drills in shape.
Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes.
- 87Quesadilla with chicken and pineapple Ingredients: Butter 100g Ground black pepper to taste Salt to taste 2 cups pineapple Cilantro (coriander) to taste Chicken breast 3 pieces Tortillas 8 pieces 3 cups shredded cheese Barbecue sauce 3 tablespoons sharp Preparation: 1. To fry the pineapple on the grill Push pineapple…
- 60Herby cheese roulade Ingredients: Egg - 2 pcs Water - 0.5 cups Oil for frying - 0.5 cups Flour Salt Soft cheese or cheese - 200 g Parsley - a small bunch Preparation: Of flour, water, eggs, and salt to prepare dough. Knead it well and divide into 2 equal…
- 59Рita with sausage Ingredients: Pita - 2 pieces Cucumber - 2 pieces Korean carrots - 200 grams Tomatoes - 2 Pieces Sausage - 400g Chinese cabbage leaves - 5-6 pieces Cheese - 150 grams Ketchup, mayonnaise - - to taste A bunch of fresh herbs - 1 piece Preparation: Carrington…
- 58Tortellini of shrimp and cucumber on toast Ingredients: Toast bread - 3 thin slices Shrimp cooked - 24 pcs. Long cucumber - 1 pc. Cream Cheese - 70 g Horseradish - 0.5 hours. L. Leaves of parsley or cilantro for decoration Salt and pepper - to taste. Preparation: Step 1…
- 56Sandwiches with sprats and cucumbers Ingredients: Round buns Sprat Cucumber Mayonnaise Greenery Vegetable oil Preparation: Carrington Farms Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 54 Ounce Step 1 mode buns into thin slices. Step 2 fry in preheated pan with oil until golden brown on both sides. Cucumber cut into long thin…