Cabbage Salad Recipe
Cabbage ½ pieces
Carrot 1 piece
Prunes pitted 100 g
Walnut peeled 100 g
Lime 1 piece
Mayonnaise 2 tablespoons
1. Prunes Wash and soak in warm water for 10 minutes. Cabbage cleaned from the upper coarse leaves, cut in half and remove the stalk. The leaves are finely chop. Carrots are clean, grate.
2. Mix the cabbage with carrots, pour the lime juice, salt, and as it should, with the power to grind.
3. Prune discard in a colander, cut into small pieces. Nuts chop into large crumbs. Add cabbage prunes, nuts and lime zest. Stir and place in refrigerator for 20 minutes. Before serving, season with mayonnaise.
- 87Braised cabbage Ingredients: Onion 1 piece Cabbage ½ kg ½ tablespoon of vinegar Sugar ½ tablespoon Wheat flour ½ tablespoon Tomato puree 1 tablespoon ½ cup water Vegetable oil 2 tablespoons Preparation: 1. The purified cabbage chop and put in a pan, add oil and water, cover and simmer 20…
- 86Greek salad Ingredients : Tomatoes 2 pieces Green pepper 1 piece Olives 10 pieces Cucumbers 2 pieces Dried oregano 1 teaspoon Feta cheese 300g Olive oil 5 ml Salt on the tip of a knife Red onion 1 clove Preparation: 1. Cucumbers are thoroughly cleaned of skin and cut into large…
- 81Korean Cucumber Salad Ingredients: cucumbers, 3 pcs. carrots, 1-2 pcs. bulb, 1 pc. vinegar, 2 tbsp. l. vegetable oil, 2 tbsp. l. sugar, 0.5 tsp. bulb, 1 pc. garlic, 2-4 cloves salt, to taste black pepper, pinch Preparation: Purified carrots are cut on a special grater or vegetable strips. We…
- 69Caponata Ingredients : Eggplant 700 g Pelata Tomatoes 400 g Onion 1 clove Garlic 4 cloves 2 tablespoons capers Basil 20 g Red wine vinegar 3 tablespoons Olive oil 85 ml Toasted pine nuts to taste Salt to taste Ground black pepper to taste Preparation: 1. In a large skillet over…
- 61Soup with mushrooms Ingredients: Mushrooms - 100 grams (canned) Cabbage - 400 grams (half: fresh and pickled) Bulb - 1 Each Carrots - 1 Each Pickled Cucumber - 1-2 Pieces Tomato paste - 3 tbsp. spoons Olives - to taste Bay leaves - 1-2 Pieces Salt - to taste Pepper…