California Roll Recipe
Dried seaweed ½ g
Avocado 1 piece
Crab meat 25g
Cucumbers 1 piece
Tobiko caviar 25g
1. Place half a sheet of nori seaweed smooth side down. Soak hands in water with lemon and place of the rice evenly over the entire surface of the sheet, leaving 1 cm from the edge of the algae is not covered rice, gently flatten rice. Spread evenly over rice caviar.
2. Turn the sheet of algae so that the rice was on the film coated mat.
3. At the beginning of the edge of the roll, place the crab meat in one or two rows depending on how thick you want to roll.
4. Cut thin strips of cucumber and avocado, and put on the meat, evenly distributed over the entire length.
5. Make sure that all the stuffing roll of the same length and thickness. After filling start to roll it gently twist with the help of the mat, and then lightly press down on it. Press in the middle and try to make brusochek of the roll. Expand a bamboo mat.
6. Cut the roll into equal parts.
7. Rolls served at the table with pickled ginger, wasabi and soy sauce.