Casual Chicken Casseroles
2 Chicken breast.
400 ml of sol. oils
Carrots, 2 pcs
Pepper pier. beautiful.
Wash zucchini, cut peel, fibers with seeds in the center to remove (just my young vegetables). Cut the semicircular pieces.
Baking dish cloth to wipe soaked races. oil. Shots 1st layer — zucchini, season with salt.
2 layer will be tomatoes, sliced circular plates. Then rinse with cool water, finely chopped breast (skin removed, cut off the excess fat). Pieces spread over tomatoes, salt, too.
Shelled grated carrots to create a 4th layer casserole. Carefully top with sour cream, sprinkle with salt again and use all prepared spices.
180 deg’s bake 45 minutes.
- 83Baked Chicken Ingredients: Chicken 1 piece Flower honey 4 tbsp Oranges 2 pieces Grated ginger 40 g Vegetable oil 3 tablespoons Spices to taste Salt to taste a large Ground red pepper to taste Preparation: 1. From one orange cut a quarter and set aside. The remainder of the second…
- 82Creamy Chicken Picasso Ingredients: Chicken breast 4 pieces Luke 2 pieces Pepper 3 pieces Garlic 3 cloves Tomatoes 4 pieces Vegetable bouillon cube 1 piece Cheese 100 g A mixture of Italian herbs 1 tablespoon ½ cup water ½ cup cream Olive oil 2 tablespoons Walnut pinch of nutmeg Salt…
- 81Lemon Chili Chicken Recipes Ingredients: 120g chicken 1 small lemon 1 tsp ground chili 6 cherry tomatoes 1 clove garlic Refined olive oil A pinch of dried basil A pinch of salt Preparation: First, make the marinade: squeeze the juice from the lemon and mix it with chili. Then, drop…
- 81Chicken Zucchini Casserole Ingredients: Chicken breast fillets 2 pieces Courgettes 1 piece Cheese 200 g Eggs 2 pieces Cream 20% -s' 100 ml Russian cheese 200g Wheat flour 2 tablespoons Onions 1 head Garlic cloves 2 Dried oregano to taste Black pepper to taste Salt Preparation: 1. The oven should…
- 81Chicken With Cream Sauce Recipe Ingredients: Chicken fillet - 1 kg Hard cheese - 100g Cream fat - 1 cup Mustard - 1 tsp Garlic - 3 cloves Thyme - 4 sprigs Vegetable oil - for frying Salt and pepper - to taste Preparation: To begin well with salt and…