Cheesy Chicken Rolls Recipe
50 g hard cheese
zucchini 2 pcs.
chicken breast 1 pc.
garlic 2 cloves
ground black pepper
1 Squash Wash, cut into strips along at half a centimeter thick, smooth and uniform. Cover the baking tray with baking paper, put zucchini, sprinkle with olive oil, salt — to taste. Oven at 180 degrees for five minutes.
2 Cut thin strips of chicken, salt, pepper, a little beat off. Add minced garlic and leave for half an hour. On softened courgettes put the chicken and sprinkle with grated cheese.
3 Sprinkle with fresh chopped basil, ready to add a little sauce of paprika
. Twist rolls chipped skewers, bake 25 minutes at 180 degrees. Pumpkin rolls with cheese and chicken file as an appetizer.
- 86Chicken French Ingredients: Tomatoes 4 pieces Chicken fillet 1 kg Potatoes 5 pieces Cheese 300 g Salt to taste Ground black pepper to taste Garlic cloves 2 Preparation: 1 The layers spread on a baking potato slices, sliced chicken, tomatoes, cut into slices, slices of garlic, sprinkle with grated cheese.…
- 83Broccoli Chicken Roli Recipe Ingredients: 500 g chicken fillets 200 ml of broth 100 g of cheese 50 ml of vegetable oil 50 ml of milk 1 head of broccoli 2 cloves garlic 1 tsp paprika pepper salt Preparation: 1 Boil the broccoli (not tenderize), to pour cold water on…
- 82Baked stuffed pumpkin with meat Ingredients: Pumpkin - 2 pcs. (approximately 1 kg); chicken breasts - 2 pcs .; sour cream - to taste; salt, ground black pepper - to taste Preparation: We cut the pumpkin top. Spoon to dig the seeds and cut the flesh of the pumpkin (about…
- 82Chicken Breasts with Pasta Recipes Ingredients: pasta 1 package 300g chicken breast carrot 1 piece. onion 1 clove 2 garlic clove ground black pepper spice salt Preparation: 1 Boil the pasta until half. Cut into slices of chicken breast. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Garlic crushed, mix with spices and…
- 82Baked Chicken Ingredients: Chicken 1 piece Flower honey 4 tbsp Oranges 2 pieces Grated ginger 40 g Vegetable oil 3 tablespoons Spices to taste Salt to taste a large Ground red pepper to taste Preparation: 1. From one orange cut a quarter and set aside. The remainder of the second…