Cheesy Zucchini Casserole
Young courgettes 2 pieces
3 pieces of chicken egg
Parmesan cheese 50 g
Wheat flour 6 tablespoons
½ bunch parsley
Salt to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
Dried basil to taste
Olive oil 6 tablespoons
1. Heat oven to 200 degrees. A small baking dish greased with olive oil. Zucchini cut into small cubes and put into shape.
2. Finely chop the parsley. In a small bowl, with wide margins lightly beat the eggs with a fork, add the milk, a pinch of dried basil and mix well.
3. cheese grate and add to the egg-milk mixture. Add salt and pepper to taste, add the remaining olive oil and flour and mix until smooth.
4. Pour batter Get the courgettes, spread the mixture over the entire form. Put the form in the oven and bake for forty — forty-five minutes.
5. As soon as the surface of the casserole should be lightly browned, remove it from the oven and cool slightly. Casserole be served directly in the form to make it stay longer hot and fragrant.