Chicken and parmesan risotto
Chicken 1 kg
The stalk of celery 1 piece
Onions 2 pieces
Carrot 1 piece
Dry white wine 200ml
Arborio rice 200 g
Parmesan cheese 50 g
Salt to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
1. Separate the chicken meat from the bones. The meat cut into cubes. One onion finely crumble.
2. Put the chicken bones, celery, carrots and whole onion in a pan, pour 1.5 liters of water, salt and pepper and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes. Strain the broth and pour into a clean 500 ml pot. Put the broth on the fire and heat it to boiling gently.
3. Melt 65 grams of butter in another pan, add the onions and the chicken and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes, until the chicken is golden brown. Season with salt and pepper and add the wine. Cook for 12-15 minutes, until the liquid has evaporated.
4. Stir the rice and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes, until the rice is translucent. Add broth to cover all the rice and cook, stirring, until the liquid is completely absorbed. Again, add broth, continue cooking, stirring occasionally. Do not pour the next batch of broth until the previous has been absorbed completely.
5. When all the broth is absorbed and the risotto is almost ready (it takes about 20 minutes), remove the pan from the heat and stir in the remaining butter and grated Parmesan. Cover, wait 5-7 minutes, then serve.