Difficulty: sredstvima training:
Kitchen: Home kitchen
- chicken drumsticks 8 PCs.
- liquid honey 100 ml
- Dijon mustard 4 tbsp
- white wine vinegar (lemon juice) 4 tbsp.
- sunflower oil 2 tbsp
- garlic 2 cloves
- salt to taste
- soy sauce to taste
- black pepper freshly ground to taste
- parsley to taste
- cilantro to taste
8 hours +
- In the legs to pierce the tip of a knife, fold in a deep bowl.
- Mix liquid honey, Dijon mustard, white wine vinegar, garlic, sunflower oil, salt, soy sauce, freshly ground black pepper, to coat chicken, replace the foil and leave to marinate in the fridge overnight.
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees, to shift the legs in the form, place it on the middle shelf of the oven.
- Bake chicken legs in mustard and honey marinade for about 40 minutes, pouring the leftover marinade.
- The readiness of dish to test a knife. If you are allocated a transparent liquid, then the legs can be removed and serve, sprinkled with chopped greens.
- 71Baked Chicken Mushrooms Onions Ingredients: Chicken 1 piece Butter 200g Mushrooms 4 pieces ½ onion pieces Garlic 2 g ½ lemon pieces 1 bunch of parsley Salt to taste Ground black pepper to taste Preparation: 1. For this recipe, I mixed a little soft butter with chopped mushrooms, onion, garlic…
- 64Spinach and Courgette Quiche Recipe Ingredients: Wheat flour 1.5 cups Margarine 100g Water 100 ml Frozen spinach 250g Courgettes 200g Eggs 3 pieces Cream 20% -s' 150 ml Olive oil 1 tablespoon White pepper to taste Basil to taste Salt to taste Hard cheese 50 g Preparation: 1. Prepare the…
- 60Baked Chicken Ingredients: Chicken 1 piece Flower honey 4 tbsp Oranges 2 pieces Grated ginger 40 g Vegetable oil 3 tablespoons Spices to taste Salt to taste a large Ground red pepper to taste Preparation: 1. From one orange cut a quarter and set aside. The remainder of the second…
- 58Burrito Ingredients: Minced meat - 800 Cheese - 200g Canned beans - 200 gr Onion - to taste Garlic - to taste Tomatoes - 4 pieces Bulgarian pepper - 1 pc Chili - 1-5 pc Tortillas Tortilla - 3-4 pieces Preparation: To begin with minced or ground meat fried put…