Chicken Hearts in Tomato Sauce Recipe
Chicken hearts — 1 kg
Sauce — 100 ml
Parsley — 1 bunch
Garlic — 5 cloves
Vegetable oil — 3 tbsp
Coriander (ground) — 1 tsp
Salt — to taste
Pepper — to taste
To begin with the heart should be rinsed under cold running water and cut the white veins. Then heat up a large frying pan with vegetable oil. Add heart and fry on all sides for 10 minutes. Season with coriander, salt and pepper to taste. Mix well.
Add tomato sauce and fry for about 25 minutes, stirring occasionally. Approximately 5 minutes before the end, add the garlic and mix well. Serve hot in need, generously sprinkled with parsley.
- 87Chicken hearts with cream sauce Ingredients: Chicken hearts 500 g Cream 20% -s' 200 ml Onions 1 head Carrot 1 piece The crushed dill to taste Garlic cloves 4 Salt to taste Vegetable oil 50 ml Preparation: 1. In a heated pan with vegetable oil to put the finely chopped…
- 87Sweet and Sour Chicken Recipe Ingredients: Bulgarian pepper 40 g 300g Chicken fillet Carrots 40 grams Onions 40 g Tomato paste 1 tablespoon Soy sauce 2 tablespoons Garlic 1 clove Salt to taste Ground black pepper to taste Chili 1 piece Vegetable oil 1 teaspoon Greens 1 bunch Preparation: 1.…
- 85Honey Chicken Wings Ingredients: Ingredients for the wings: 2 tbsp vegetable oil 800g chicken wings 3 cloves garlic, crushed Salt and pepper - to taste Ingredients for the sauce: 5 tbsp butter 2 tbsp honey 2 tbsp spicy tomato sauce 1 tbsp soy sauce 2 tsp lemon juice Preparation: First,…
- 85Turkey with apples and onions Ingredients: Turkey 300 g Onion 1 clove Apple 1 piece Soy sauce 1 tablespoon Olive oil 2 tablespoons Sunflower oil 1 tablespoon Salt to taste Ground black pepper to taste Preparation: 1. Cut the turkey into small pieces and put it to marinate in olive…
- 84Chicken with Broccoli Ingredients: 450 gr. chicken breasts (boneless and skinless) - 4-5 sprigs Italian parsley - 3-4 sprigs of thyme or oregano - 1 bay leaf - 1 clove garlic - 1 tablespoon of table salt or sea - 1 teaspoon black pepper For cell: - 2 tablespoons olive…