Chicken Jasmine Rice Recipes
Mushrooms 500 g
Onions 1 piece
Salt to taste
Jasmine Rice 400 g
Chicken fillet 400 g
Bulgarian pepper 2 pieces
Chili ½ pieces
Cilantro (coriander) 1 bunch
½ lemon pieces
Vegetable oil 6 tablespoons
1. Boil the rice: In a pan pour 700 ml of water, bring to a boil, add the rice and stir. Once boiling, turn down the flame to minimum and cook for about 12-14 minutes under the lid (to soak up all the water).
2. While the rice is cooked, prepare the other ingredients: chicken breast cut into cubes, mushrooms — slices, pepper — julienne, onion — half rings, coarsely chopped cilantro.
3. In a deep frying pan on the hot vegetable oil to fry the chicken until cooked, put in a bowl and set aside.
4. In a pan put the onions and, stirring occasionally, cook it until transparent, add to the onions and bell pepper chili and continue to fry with occasional stirring, until soft pepper, put in a bowl and set aside.
5. In a pan put mushrooms and fry them until tender.
6. To add the button mushrooms chicken, onions and peppers, cilantro, lemon juice, grated ginger, and salt. Mix well.
7. Put the vegetables chicken and rice, and stir together for 1-2 minutes to warm up.