Chicken with salsa
4 boneless chicken breasts without the skin of medium size;
1/4 teaspoon salt;
2/3 cup (160 grams) of salsa;
4 tablespoons taco sauce;
2/3 cup (160 grams) shredded low-fat cheese or any other cheese you like
Place the chicken in a baking dish.
Season with salt. Mix salsa and taco pour them into the chicken.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Cover and bake at 175 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until the chicken with the piercing with a sharp object will not be transparent.
Chicken with salsa
- 70Chicken and parmesan risotto Ingredients: Chicken 1 kg The stalk of celery 1 piece Onions 2 pieces Carrot 1 piece Butter 100g Dry white wine 200ml Arborio rice 200 g Parmesan cheese 50 g Salt to taste Ground black pepper to taste Preparation: 1. Separate the chicken meat from the…
- 67Russian food : mushroom julienne Ingredients: - Water: 1 liter. - Chicken breast: 300 gr. - Oyster: 200g. - Milk: 1 cup - Butter: 2st.l. - Flour: 1st.l. - Cream: 150ml - Cheese: 1st.l. - Salt to taste Preparation: - For the sauce: fry flour, add butter. - Pour the…
- 66Potato and cheese dumplings Ingredients: 300 grams of flour some water to 120 ml one egg 50 grams of butter 800 grams of potatoes 200 grams of cottage cheese onion - 50 grams pepper, salt 30 grams of fat. Preparation: Boil the potatoes in their skins, purified by passing through…
- 65Pasta with beans and tomatoes Ingredients: 450 g tomatoes 250g small pasta (shells) 500g canned white beans 750 ml chicken broth 50 ml of cream (15-20% fat) 50 g parmesan cheese 3-4 sprigs of thyme 2 cloves garlic 2 tbsp. l. olive oil 1 small bunch of parsley salt, ground…
- 64Tiramisu with condensed milk Ingredients: Condensed milk - 400 grams Cookies Savoiardi - 250 grams Cream Cheese - 200 grams Ricotta Cheese - 250 grams Lemon juice - 1 tbsp. spoon Espresso - 2 tbsp. spoons Cocoa - 2 tbsp. spoons Cognac - 4 tbsp. spoons Sugar - 2 tbsp.…