Chicken with yogurt and orange sauce
chicken fillet 500g
oranges 300 g
onion 200 g
lemon 150 g
yogurt orange / peach yoghurt 125 g
garlic 2 cloves
red pepper powder
1 Peel the peel from one well-washed orange. Squeeze the juice from the remaining oranges and lemon. Slice the onions into semi-rings. Chicken fillet cut into slices. In the citrus juice add a hot red pepper, crushed garlic, salt, mix together with chopped onions.
2 Put the chicken fillet in the resulting marinade, put for an hour in the fridge.
Remove the meat, marinade drain, discard the onions.
4 Fry the fillet in vegetable oil, pour the marinade and put out for 20 minutes.
5 At the end of the cooking, add the zest and yogurt, put out another five to seven minutes.
- 79Baked chicken thighs Ingredients: Chicken thighs - 8 Garlic - 3 pieces (3 heads) Olive oil - 3 tbsp. spoons Cinnamon - Article 0.5. spoons Pepper red - Article 0.5. spoons Salt - Article 0.5. spoons Black pepper - Article 0.5. spoons Fennel seeds - 1 tbsp. spoon Paprika -…
- 76Healthy Salad Recipes Ingredients: fillet of chicken 300 g cabbage peking pepper bulgarian red 1 pc. pepper bulgarian yellow 1 pc. onion red 2 heads bow green 1 beam for refueling: sour cream 2 tbsp. mustard 1 tbsp. garlic 1 clove black pepper powder salt Preparation: Cut the red onions…
- 61Multi cooker recipes: chicken fillet slices Ingredients: Chicken fillet whole - 1 Each Salt - to taste Spices for chicken - to taste Refined oil - 1 tbsp. spoon (for frying) Preparation: Prepare foods. Chicken clean, dry cloth. Cut into small pieces. Put in a deep pot, meat, salt, add…
- 59Chicken Potato Patties Recipe Ingredients: - A pound of potatoes - 1 egg - 0.5 teaspoons of salt - 2 tablespoons flour spoon - greenery - cheese For filling: - 250 grams of minced chicken - 2 onions - spices - 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise - A little bit of…
- 53Salad "Sunflower" Ingredients: Chicken Breast - 300 grams mushrooms - 300 grams eggs - 7 pieces Cheese - 150 grams olives - 1/2 units (half a tin, pitted) chips - 1 Thing (Pringles) mayonnaise - 1 Each Preparation: Mix the pieces of chicken breast with mayonnaise - it will be…