Chicken with yogurt and orange sauce
chicken fillet 500g
oranges 300 g
onion 200 g
lemon 150 g
yogurt orange / peach yoghurt 125 g
garlic 2 cloves
red pepper powder
1 Peel the peel from one well-washed orange. Squeeze the juice from the remaining oranges and lemon. Slice the onions into semi-rings. Chicken fillet cut into slices. In the citrus juice add a hot red pepper, crushed garlic, salt, mix together with chopped onions.
2 Put the chicken fillet in the resulting marinade, put for an hour in the fridge.
Remove the meat, marinade drain, discard the onions.
4 Fry the fillet in vegetable oil, pour the marinade and put out for 20 minutes.
5 At the end of the cooking, add the zest and yogurt, put out another five to seven minutes.
- 95Chicken marinated in Greek Ingredients: The chicken (legs, wings, pellets) - 2 kg Yogurt (unscented) - 1 cup Lemon (average) - 1 piece Olive oil - 2 tbsp Oregano powder - 1/2 tbsp Ground black pepper - to taste Fresh parsley - 1/4 bundle Salt - 1/2 tsp Garlic -…
- 94Chicken-and-Mushroom Rolls Recipe Ingredients: Chicken Drumsticks - 6-8 pc Mushrooms - 400g Onions - 1 pc Cheese "Gouda" - 200g Salt and pepper - to taste Preparation: First, take the chicken legs and separate the flesh from the bones. Then you need to cut into strips champignons. Finely chop the…
- 92Chicken roll with mushrooms Ingredients: Chicken Drumsticks - 6-8 pc Mushrooms - 400g Onions - 1 pc Cheese "Gouda" - 200 g Salt and pepper - to taste Preparation: First, take the chicken legs and separate the flesh from the bones. Then you need to cut into strips champignons. Finely…
- 91Creamy Chicken Picasso Ingredients: Chicken breast 4 pieces Luke 2 pieces Pepper 3 pieces Garlic 3 cloves Tomatoes 4 pieces Vegetable bouillon cube 1 piece Cheese 100 g A mixture of Italian herbs 1 tablespoon ½ cup water ½ cup cream Olive oil 2 tablespoons Walnut pinch of nutmeg Salt…
- 91Chicken Chips Ingredients: 2 chicken breasts 1 tsp olive oil Salt and pepper - to taste Preparation: First, cut the chicken breast into strips. Then lay the cut pieces on a baking sheet. Do not forget that the foil has to be on it. Pour the meat with olive oil.…