Chinese Dishes Recipes:Chicken Breast
Chicken breast 900g
Olive oil 2 tablespoons
Garlic 1 clove
Ground ginger ½ teaspoon
Chili pepper flakes ¾ tsp
APPLE juice with pulp ¼ cup
BROWN SUGAR SOFT ⅓ cup
KETCHUP 2 tablespoons
Apple cider vinegar 1 tablespoon
WATER ½ cup
SOY SAUCE ⅓ cup
1. Chicken breasts cut into small pieces (one bite).
2. In a large deep frying pan on the heated olive oil fry the meat in several batches until golden brown and put in a bowl.
3. In the same pan, where the fried chicken, mix the apple juice with water, apple cider vinegar, sugar, soy sauce, ketchup and spices. Stir until the sugar is completely dissolved, heat the liquid over medium heat, without boiling.
4. Put in a pan with the sauce fried chicken. When the sauce comes to a boil, reduce heat and continue to cook for another 20 minutes.
5. Serve the chicken hot with boiled white rice.