Chinese Seafood Rice Recipes
350 grams of rice
700 ml of boiling water
1 clove garlic
1 pinch of the mixture of Chinese «five spice»
30 ml of olive oil
a few feathers green onions
1 tbsp soy sauce
30 g butter
1 tbsp honey
1 small bunch cilantro
1. Rice put in a pan and pour boiling water. Put on medium heat, cover and cook until tender.
2. remove the lemon zest, chili peppers and garlic finely chop.
3. Arrange the scallops on a work surface, carefully cut each crosswise. Evenly put on scallops zest, chili peppers and garlic. Chinese flavor seasoning, drizzle with olive oil. Thoroughly rub it all in the scallops and leave to marinate for 5-10 minutes.
4. Green onions cut into small pieces and mix with slightly beaten eggs. Add the soy sauce and a little olive oil. Mix. Pour the mixture into the pan with the rice, reduce the heat to minimum, cover and cook for a few minutes.
5. Sauté the scallops in a mixture of butter and olive oil no more than 3 minutes. At the end pour the honey and salt. Cook another minute.
6. On a large platter heaped put rice on top decomposed scallops. Garnish with finely chopped coriander.