100 g of chocolate
3st. coffee spoon
a cup of powdered sugar
1 1/2 cups of cream.
At the beginning of the preparation necessary to put coffee and chocolate on a hot water bath and wait (stirring constantly) until the chocolate is completely melted and slightly cool. Next, rub the yolks with the gradual addition of the claimed amount of powdered sugar until a homogeneous mixture. Then, to the resultant mixture to attach previously melted chocolate and thoroughly mixed. In the next step on the mixer to whip the egg whites to form a typical thick air foam. The resulting foam was attached to the chocolate mass and mix.
Further, in a suitable dish (preferably aluminum), pour the cream, put on ice and whisk vigorously whisk until thick foam occurrence. The main sign of the willingness of the foam is that whipped cream will not drip off of the corolla. Then creamy foam attached to the chocolate mixture and mix everything. The resulting mousse is necessary to fill in a special two-liter container and send it to cool to about 6 hours in the refrigerator. At the end of the recommended time to remove the chilled mousse from the refrigerator and pour into the special glasses, decorated on top (optional) chocolate chips. In conclusion, I hope that the presented chocolate dessert may be the original decision any festive feast or banquet.
- 90Brownie Ingredients: Chocolate (bitter, not less than 70%) - 200 g Butter - 150 g Cacao - 1 tbsp. l. Sugar - 200 g Vanilla sugar Eggs - 4 pcs. Flour - 100 g Walnuts - 1/2 cup Powdered sugar for decoration Preparation: 1. The oven heats up to 180…
- 84Banana cake Ingredients: For the dough: Flour - 1 and 1/4 cups (about 200g) Sugar - 1 tbsp. spoon Salt - a pinch Eggs - 1 Cold butter - 150g + 30g for greasing form For the cream: Bananas - 5 pcs. (750g) Eggs - 4 pcs. Lemon - 1…
- 83Marble Cheesecake Recipe Ingredients: cream 15% 500 g 500 g of the curd 100ml milk gelatin 40 g 1 cup sugar cocoa powder 3 tablespoons 2 teaspoons instant coffee vanillin Preparation: Low-fat cottage cheese mixed with sugar and beat with a blender. Soak gelatin in the cold water to swell…
- 80Walnut Stuffed Prunes Ingredients: 100 g pitted prunes, 50 grams of walnuts 200 g sour cream, 3 tbsp powdered sugar. Preparation: Prunes pour boiling water and leave for 15 - 20 minutes. Walnuts clear from the films. Whip cream with powdered sugar. Within each of prunes to put on the…
- 80Truffles Ingredients: dark chocolate 70% - 150 g cream (30-35%) - 3 tbsp. spoons Cocoa - 3 tbsp. spoons powdered sugar - 1 tbsp. a spoon Champagne - 3 tbsp. spoons butter - 50g Preparation: 1. In a saucepan put the chocolate, broken into small pieces, diced butter and cream.…