The unusual dish is that this cake – custard, don’t bake it in the oven, and cook in a water bath.
Kitchen: Home kitchen
- milk 400 ml
- flour 200 g
- sugar 150 g
- butter 150 g
- black bitter chocolate 50 g
- cocoa powder 50 g
- eggs 3 PCs.
- oranges 1 PC.
- baking powder 1 tsp.
for the glaze:
- sugar 3 tbsp.
- cocoa powder 3 tbsp.
- sour cream 2 tbsp.
- butter 50 g
- Butter room temperature beat in a magnificent mass with sugar until white.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave.
- Separately grate the zest of a well scrubbed orange.
- In the oil mixture, add liquid chocolate and zest and whisk the mixture again.
- Separately mix cocoa powder with flour and baking powder. In oil mixture pour the milk and raw eggs, all beat up again.
- Sift into the mixture the dry ingredients, knead the dough, it should look smooth and homogeneous, without lumps.
- Take two forms of different size, one should be able to slide to another. A lower capacity to grease with butter, pour into it the dough.
- Big form to fill with water.
- The form with the dough to tighten the foil, place in a large container with water. Put on the stove, bring water to a boil, reduce the fire to medium.
- Cook for half an hour – the water level should not change, the water should be slightly boiling.
- The finished dish remove from heat and cool.
- The finished cake is removed easily, as it cools down its size is reduced.
- For the glaze mix sugar with sour cream, cocoa powder and butter.
- Put the mixture on a quiet fire and cook for three minutes on medium heat, cool. Pour the glaze in the center of the cake – she will be spread on the surface evenly.
The finished cake can be sprinkled with any culinary grit in the form of sticks or balls, grated chocolate, garnish with fresh or thawed berries.