Classic Spanish Sangria Recipe
a glass of brandy (cognac)
0.5 liters of carbonated mineral water
1 liter of red wine
5-6 cloves studs
1-2 cinnamon sticks
4-5 tbsp sugar
The glass carafe (or other container), pour the wine, add spices, sugar, lemon juice and orange.
Since juicer no, I first simply as possible squeezed orange juice and lemon in a decanter. The pulp is milled blender, and then triturated through a sieve and is also sent to the decanter.
Shake the mixture.
Apple and persimmon thinly sliced into wedges and dropped into a carafe. Again shake.
Decanter close the lid, you can even put the mixture in a jar and tighten the cling film. The mixture was placed in a refrigerator until the time for the cocktail. I used to cook for the day. Soda, brandy (brandy), ice can be added directly into the carafe.
I like the other way: pour the drink into glasses, add fruit prospirtovannye, Serve, and then add the brandy and soda in a glass.
- 88Frozen lemonade Ingredients: 3.5 cups water 1.5 cups sugar Lemons 10 pieces Preparation: 1. Pour the water and sugar in a small saucepan, boil, stirring until sugar dissolves. Cool. 2. Squeeze the juice from the lemons. You should get about 2 cups. One lemon leave for decoration. Mix sugar syrup…
- 87Cocktail Spritzer Ingredients: Dry white wine 75 ml Carbonated water 75 ml Mint to taste Preparation: In a glass pour the chilled wine, add cold sparkling water and ice. Garnish with mint.
- 87Kiwi Banana Shake Recipe Ingredients: banana 1 piece. Kiwi 1 piece. 1 cup milk 1 tablespoon honey Preparation: In a blender add all the products and whisk until smooth. Serve chilled milkshake.
- 87Chocolate Orange Mousse Recipe Ingredients: Dark chocolate - 240 gr Cream - 1 cup Orange peel - 2 tbsp Orange juice - 1 tbsp Eggs - 3 pcs Honey - 2 tbsp Vinegar - 0,125 tsp Preparation: First whisk the cream with a mixer at medium speed. Then add the…
- 85Smoothie Recipes Ingredients: Bananas 1 piece Kiwi 2 pieces Frozen raspberries 100g Hazelnut 10 pieces Flower honey 1 tablespoon Preparation: 1. Mix the fruit in a blender, pre-diced but raspberries. 2. Nuts whip in a blender (to remain small chips). 3. Pour the smoothie into a glass, stir in honey…