Prosecco 50 ml
15ml peach liqueur
Bitter Peach 2 mL
Peaches 0.3 pieces
1. Peach (one slice leave for decoration) knead Mulder Barney glass. Add ice, pour prosecco and liqueurs, bitters drip. Beat.
2. Pour through a strainer into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with a slice of peach.
- 84Cocktail Spritzer Ingredients: Dry white wine 75 ml Carbonated water 75 ml Mint to taste Preparation: In a glass pour the chilled wine, add cold sparkling water and ice. Garnish with mint.
- 82Cocktail "White Bear" Ingredients: Dry Champagne 100 ml Vodka 40 ml Preparation: In a glass pour the vodka, then add champagne. Both should be, of course, cold. Mix.
- 79Mai Tai Cocktail Recipe Ingredients: 30 ml dark rum Light rum 30 ml 10 ml of the almond syrup Orange liqueur 15 ml Lime ½ pieces Maraschino cherry 1 piece Mint to taste Preparation: 1. In a shaker with ice, pour the dark and light rum, syrup and liquor, squeeze…
- 78Tropical smoothies Ingredients: 1 mango 450 ml pineapple juice 1 ripe banana 5 ice cubes A pair of mint leaves Preparation: To begin with mango and banana Wash, then peel and slice them. Then whisk all ingredients in a blender and serve. Tropical smoothies
- 77Classic Spanish Sangria Recipe Ingredients: a glass of brandy (cognac) 0.5 liters of carbonated mineral water 2 oranges 2 lemons 2 apples 1 peach 1 liter of red wine vanilla stick 5-6 cloves studs 1-2 cinnamon sticks 4-5 tbsp sugar Preparation: The glass carafe (or other container), pour the wine,…