Corsican Risotto with monkfish
Arborio rice 80 g
150g monkfish fillets
Onions 40 g
Mushrooms 40 g
Garlic 1 clove
Parmesan cheese 20 g
Mascarpone cheese 15 g
Butter 30 g
Olive oil 30 ml
Chardonnay 40 ml
Cream 35% -s’ 30 g
Vegetable broth 150 ml
Rosemary 2 stalks
Demiglyas Sauce 100ml
2 stalks of thyme
Salt to taste
Rice dough 1 piece
Ground black pepper to taste
1. Salt and pepper fillet of monkfish, give a little stand. In a frying pan pour a little olive oil, throw in a sprig of thyme, rosemary and garlic clove. Fry feature along with herbs for a minute on each side — while the fillet turns white. You can now defer the fish and the risotto to do.
2. Mushrooms — the main component of the aromatic risotto. For a start they need to chop, to do the same with the onions. In a skillet heat the olive oil and saute the mushrooms a couple of minutes, then add half the onions, salt, pepper and cream — for color. Mix and cook for two minutes, and then shift into a bowl and set aside.
3. Slightly fry onions residues in olive oil, add the rice. Gradually pour in the wine and broth — that they evaporated, rice to keep a good heat and stir constantly. After twelve minutes until half cooked rice comes — add the mushrooms and mascarpone, and a couple of minutes and grated Parmesan. Another five to seven minutes — and ready.
4. baking dish greased with butter and lay a baking paper. Sheet rice dough put in a metal ring that will hold the shape and the bag put three or four spoons of risotto. Slightly zaschipnut ends. Nearby lay monkfish. Put all of the company for three to four minutes in a preheated 180 degree oven.
5. Beautifully pour into a large plate demiglyas — it’s hard boiled beef broth with tomato, but its preparation go a day, so that it is easier to buy this sauce. Share on risotto dish, a bit further — monkfish. The fish can be divided into two parts to make it easier to eat. A figure pinned a sprig of rosemary.
- 90Bavette with sword–fish, olives and fennel Ingredients: Bavette pasta 200g Swordfish 160g Cherry tomatoes 6 pieces Pitted black olives 50 g ½ onion head Dry white wine 25 ml Olive oil 3.5 tablespoons Parsley 10 g Fennel leaves 2 pieces 3 pieces of white bread Salt big 14 g Salt…
- 78Chicken and parmesan risotto Ingredients: Chicken 1 kg The stalk of celery 1 piece Onions 2 pieces Carrot 1 piece Butter 100g Dry white wine 200ml Arborio rice 200 g Parmesan cheese 50 g Salt to taste Ground black pepper to taste Preparation: 1. Separate the chicken meat from the…
- 76Philadelphia Roll Recipe Ingredients: Rice for Sushi 120g Dried seaweed 1g Avocado 1 piece Salmon 60 g Cucumbers 1 piece Philadelphia cheese 35 g Wasabi to taste Pickled ginger to taste Soy sauce to taste Preparation: 1. Place the nori seaweed shiny side down on the Makis. 2. Spread an…
- 75California Roll Recipe Ingredients: Figure 60g Dried seaweed ½ g Avocado 1 piece Crab meat 25g Cucumbers 1 piece Tobiko caviar 25g Preparation: 1. Place half a sheet of nori seaweed smooth side down. Soak hands in water with lemon and place of the rice evenly over the entire surface…
- 74Recipe: Crab & Avocado Hand Rolls Ingredients: Rice for Sushi 160g Crabs, canned 50 g Avocado 40g Philadelphia cheese 30g Paprika 5 g Dry seaweed 1 piece Japanese Mayonnaise «Kewpie» 20 g Wasabi paste 5g Tobiko caviar Raspberry 30g Preparation: 1. Spread evenly rice on "Nori" algae. 2. Distribute evenly…