Cottage Cheese Souffle with Cookies
Cottage cheese 500 g
Cookies 100 g
Sugar 50 g
Egg 2 pcs.
Yogurt4 Art. l
Shortbread with a blender chop into a crumb. cottage cheese soufflé
Curd the curd through a sieve and mix with yogurt and sugar. Then add cookies to the mass.
Separate the whites from the yolks and beat until resistant peaks, and melt the butter in a water bath.
Mix cottage cheese, biscuits, yolks and butter and bring the mass to a uniform state. Then gently insert the proteins, interfering them from bottom to top using a silicone spatula.
Grease the cupcake mold with oil and put in 2–3 tbsp. In each. l souffle. Cover it with foil on top and pierce a few holes to avoid condensation. Place the form in a water bath and send it to the oven, preheated to 180 ° C, for 20–30 minutes. The readiness of the dish can be determined by its consistency — it should not be liquid or wet.
Remove the souffle, let it cool completely and carefully remove it from the mold. Before serving, pour the dessert with sour cream, jam or condensed milk, and garnish with berries.
If you like chocolate, you can safely add to the cottage cheese soufflé cocoa — it will give the dessert a richer taste and aroma.
Also, any dried fruit, nuts or berries can be added to the mass.
- 74Baked Chicken Mushrooms Onions Ingredients: Chicken 1 piece Butter 200g Mushrooms 4 pieces ½ onion pieces Garlic 2 g ½ lemon pieces 1 bunch of parsley Salt to taste Ground black pepper to taste Preparation: 1. For this recipe, I mixed a little soft butter with chopped mushrooms, onion, garlic…
- 66Spinach and Courgette Quiche Recipe Ingredients: Wheat flour 1.5 cups Margarine 100g Water 100 ml Frozen spinach 250g Courgettes 200g Eggs 3 pieces Cream 20% -s' 150 ml Olive oil 1 tablespoon White pepper to taste Basil to taste Salt to taste Hard cheese 50 g Preparation: 1. Prepare the…
- 66Zakuro Sushi Ingredients: Figure (TM Mistral, japonica) - 50 g Nori (leaf) - 1 piece Salmon (smoked) - 2 loaves. Egg - 1 pc Egg yolk - 1 pc Soy sauce - 1 hour. L. Sugar - 0.5 hours. L. Salt (to taste) - 1 piece Vegetable oil (for frying)…
- 64Burrito Ingredients: Minced meat - 800 Cheese - 200g Canned beans - 200 gr Onion - to taste Garlic - to taste Tomatoes - 4 pieces Bulgarian pepper - 1 pc Chili - 1-5 pc Tortillas Tortilla - 3-4 pieces Preparation: To begin with minced or ground meat fried put…
- 64Chinese tortillas with meat Ingredients: Ingredients for the dough: Warm water - 240 ml Flour - 400g Ingredients for the filling: Minced meat - 800 gr Green onions - 1 bunch Garlic - 4-5 cloves Soy sauce - 4 tablespoons Olive oil - 2 tbsp Fresh ginger - 1 tablespoon…