Couscous with herbs
Couscous — 350 grams
Chicken fillet — 2 pieces
Pepper — 2 pieces
Tomatoes — 3 pieces
Onions — 1 Each
Raisins — 3 tbsp. spoons
Wine vinegar — 5 tablespoons. spoons
Parsley — 1 bunch
Onions — 1 bunch
Spices — 1 To taste
1. Кemove the peppers and tomato peel and cut vegetables pieces. Raisins soaked in vinegar, and when a little swell — add to the vegetables along with the remains of vinegar, add a little oil in a salad.
2. Grind the onion, chicken can cut slices and fry in vegetable oil. Add to vegetables.
3. Couscous pour boiling water — and he immediately ready! Salt and pepper — to taste.
4. Now just mix all ingredients and add lots of greenery.
Couscous is ready!
Couscous with herbs
- 61Baked Chicken Mushrooms Onions Ingredients: Chicken 1 piece Butter 200g Mushrooms 4 pieces ½ onion pieces Garlic 2 g ½ lemon pieces 1 bunch of parsley Salt to taste Ground black pepper to taste Preparation: 1. For this recipe, I mixed a little soft butter with chopped mushrooms, onion, garlic…
- 59Spinach and Courgette Quiche Recipe Ingredients: Wheat flour 1.5 cups Margarine 100g Water 100 ml Frozen spinach 250g Courgettes 200g Eggs 3 pieces Cream 20% -s' 150 ml Olive oil 1 tablespoon White pepper to taste Basil to taste Salt to taste Hard cheese 50 g Preparation: 1. Prepare the…
- 56Baked Chicken Ingredients: Chicken 1 piece Flower honey 4 tbsp Oranges 2 pieces Grated ginger 40 g Vegetable oil 3 tablespoons Spices to taste Salt to taste a large Ground red pepper to taste Preparation: 1. From one orange cut a quarter and set aside. The remainder of the second…
- 56Creamy Chicken Picasso Ingredients: Chicken breast 4 pieces Luke 2 pieces Pepper 3 pieces Garlic 3 cloves Tomatoes 4 pieces Vegetable bouillon cube 1 piece Cheese 100 g A mixture of Italian herbs 1 tablespoon ½ cup water ½ cup cream Olive oil 2 tablespoons Walnut pinch of nutmeg Salt…
- 55Zakuro Sushi Ingredients: Figure (TM Mistral, japonica) - 50 g Nori (leaf) - 1 piece Salmon (smoked) - 2 loaves. Egg - 1 pc Egg yolk - 1 pc Soy sauce - 1 hour. L. Sugar - 0.5 hours. L. Salt (to taste) - 1 piece Vegetable oil (for frying)…