Cream soup of eggplant
Eggplant 600 g
Finely minced garlic 2 cloves
Chopped fresh thyme to taste
Olive oil to taste
Balsamic vinegar 1 tablespoon
Onion 1 clove
Water 500 ml
Salt to taste
Amazon.com Gift Cards — E-mail Delivery
1. Clear eggplant from the skin and cut into thick slices semicircular approximately 1 cm. Cloves garlic Peel and chop the onion peel and cut into thin half-rings. With the break sprigs of thyme leaves.
2. In a small frying pan over medium heat, heat the olive oil. Throw eggplant slices, thyme and pour the balsamic vinegar. Stir and add the olive oil. Fry the slices of eggplant on all sides.
3. In a small saucepan, heat up a little olive oil and fry over medium heat chopped onion and garlic until soft (for seven to ten minutes). Add fried eggplant, add water and bring to a boil. Cook for about twenty minutes, covered with a lid.
4. Remove the pan from the heat and using an immersion blender to turn its contents into a puree. And then, if desired, further rub through a sieve — for a more airy texture. Add more water or broth, if necessary, salt and pepper to taste.
5. Ready soup can warm up again slightly in the fire, but you can just pour plate — it was good and hot, and warm. Garnish each serving with thyme leaves and serve.