Leeks 1 piece
Garlic cloves 2
Water 1 liter
Corn Salad 150g
Salt to taste
Olive oil 2 tablespoons
Tabasco sauce to taste
Cream 200 ml
1. The root of the leek cut into rings, chop two garlic cloves. In a pan add the olive oil and sauté onion and garlic over medium heat for 5 minutes.
2. Add water and peeled, finely diced potatoes. Cook for 15 minutes, then add the corn salad and bring to full readiness of potatoes (5-7 minutes)
3. Blender crush the contents of the pan to a state of mashed potatoes.
4. Add the cream, a few drops of Tabasco and salt. Bring to a boil and keep on low heat for 5 minutes.
5. corn salad can replace spinach.