Creamy soup with salmon
Tomatoes 300 g
Leek 200 g
A 10% cream 500ml
Carrot 150 g
Salt to taste
Vegetable oil 2 tablespoons
Greens 1 bunch
Ground black pepper to taste
1. Leek cut into rings, carrots grate. Potatoes are cleaned, cut into small cubes or cubes. Salmon cut into cubes.
2. Tomatoes peel (to the skin appeared lighter, you can omit the tomatoes for a few seconds in boiling water), cut into cubes.
3. In a pan in vegetable oil fry the onion and carrot. Add the tomatoes, lightly fry. Then pour 1 liter of water, bring to a boil.
4. When the water boils, add the potatoes, a little salt and cook for 5-7 minutes. Then add the salmon. Following pour cream. Boil the potatoes until tender (3-5 minutes). If necessary, add salt to taste.
5. Ready soup sprinkle with herbs.