Custard cream cakes
For the choux pastry:
Butter — 100 g + to greasing the pan
Water — 200 mL
Flour — 180 g
Eggs — 4 pcs. (3 large)
Salt — 1 pinch
For the cream:
Butter — 200 g
Condensed milk (well, without vegetable fats) — 1 can (380 g)
1. Connect the water in a saucepan, butter and salt. Put on fire and bring to medium heat until boiling.
2. Reduce heat to low and gradually add flour, stirring. You should get the dough into a smooth ball, the waste easily from the walls of the pan. Remove from heat and cool a little weight.
3. Enter the eggs one by one, each time carefully mixing the dough until smooth (you can manually, but I interfered with an electric mixer at slow speed).
4. Lightly oil baking tray and sprinkle with water. Then, from confectionery to release the syringe on a baking sausages, buns, eclairs or whorls of 5-6 cm in size (it is also possible to spread the dough on a baking sheet with the help of a teaspoon).
5. Place in a preheated 200 degree oven. After 10 minutes, turn down the temperature to 160-170 degrees and keep the oven for approximately 20 minutes, until golden brown. (Baking time depends on the characteristics of the oven.) Do not open the oven until the end of cooking to cakes are well risen and fallen down!
6. Ready cake spatula to remove from the pan, cool slightly. Butter cream left at room temperature for about 15-20 minutes to become soft.
Beat the butter, gradually introduce condensed milk and beat with lush cream.
7. Since custard cakes with cream pastry syringe with a special nozzle. (If there is no syringe or pastry bag, you can accurately cut the cake on the side and fill with cream.)
You can sprinkle cake with powdered sugar or pour the melted chocolate.Custard cream cakes