Herring — 1 pc
Salmon — 150 g
Egg chicken — 5 pcs
Onions — 1 pc
Beetroot — 2 pieces
Carrots — 2 pieces
Gelatin — 20g
Water — 0.5 stack.
mayonnaise (for those who do not eat mayonnaise, sour cream substitute) — 1 stack.
Processed cheese ) -2-3 pieces.
1. Carrots and beets, I do not usually cook, bake in the oven in foil. So, for my taste, delicious. Boil the eggs.
2. Soak gelatin in 1 \ 2 cup of cold boiled water, hold about 30 minutes to swell.
3. Cut the fish into small cubes and onions. Carrots, beets, eggs grate.
4. Gelatin heat, but do not boil. I is heated in a microwave oven for about 2 minutes. The hot gelatin mix with mayonnaise (I had the sour cream). Further, the silicone mold lay out a layer of fish, onion, egg, carrots, beets. Each layer is abundantly coat with sour cream mixture. Beet and carrot layer desirably mixed with gelatin mixture, then spread into the mold. The layers should be laid as close as possible. You can mount a 2-3 processed cheese, too, in my view, delicious!
5. Salad put into the refrigerator to complete solidification.
Just want to warn that this salad is an amateur, he is very much like it, and some would prefer an ordinary salad «Dressed herring»