Herring — 1 pc
Salmon — 150 g
Egg chicken — 5 pcs
Onions — 1 pc
Beetroot — 2 pieces
Carrots — 2 pieces
Gelatin — 20g
Water — 0.5 stack.
mayonnaise (for those who do not eat mayonnaise, sour cream substitute) — 1 stack.
Processed cheese ) -2-3 pieces.
1. Carrots and beets, I do not usually cook, bake in the oven in foil. So, for my taste, delicious. Boil the eggs.
2. Soak gelatin in 1 \ 2 cup of cold boiled water, hold about 30 minutes to swell.
3. Cut the fish into small cubes and onions. Carrots, beets, eggs grate.
4. Gelatin heat, but do not boil. I is heated in a microwave oven for about 2 minutes. The hot gelatin mix with mayonnaise (I had the sour cream). Further, the silicone mold lay out a layer of fish, onion, egg, carrots, beets. Each layer is abundantly coat with sour cream mixture. Beet and carrot layer desirably mixed with gelatin mixture, then spread into the mold. The layers should be laid as close as possible. You can mount a 2-3 processed cheese, too, in my view, delicious!
5. Salad put into the refrigerator to complete solidification.
Just want to warn that this salad is an amateur, he is very much like it, and some would prefer an ordinary salad «Dressed herring»
- 84Liver cake with carrots and onions Ingredients: Beef liver 1 kg 3 pieces of chicken egg Wheat flour 350g 500ml milk Luke 2 pieces Carrots 2 pieces Salt to taste Mayonnaise 1 Bank Ground black pepper to taste Preparation: 1. Liver scroll through a meat grinder (in food processor) to…
- 73Potato and cheese dumplings Ingredients: 300 grams of flour some water to 120 ml one egg 50 grams of butter 800 grams of potatoes 200 grams of cottage cheese onion - 50 grams pepper, salt 30 grams of fat. Preparation: Boil the potatoes in their skins, purified by passing through…
- 72Pancakes Ingredients: 400 ml yogurt Egg 2 pieces. flour 3 tbsp. l. starch (potato) 4 tbsp. l. Soda 0.5 h. l. salt 1/3 hours. l. sugar 2 h. L. vegetable oil 2 tbsp. l. Preparation: Beat the eggs with a mixer with sugar and salt. Soda add yogurt, stir and…
- 69Salad with chicken, cheese and croutons Ingredients: Cooked chicken breast - 350 g. Tomatoes - 2-3 pcs. Pepper - 2-3 pcs. Cucumbers - 2 pcs. Rye crackers - 80 gr. Cheese varieties - 150 gr. Mayonnaise Garlic - 1 clove Preparation: Step 1. Cut or tear the chicken breast into…
- 68Russian food : mushroom julienne Ingredients: - Water: 1 liter. - Chicken breast: 300 gr. - Oyster: 200g. - Milk: 1 cup - Butter: 2st.l. - Flour: 1st.l. - Cream: 150ml - Cheese: 1st.l. - Salt to taste Preparation: - For the sauce: fry flour, add butter. - Pour the…