Duck — 1,5 kg
Pearl barley — 200 g
Mash — 100 g
Bean mix — 50g
Corn grits — 50 g
Lentils green big — 50 g
Carrots — 2 pcs.
Onions — 2-3 pcs.
Prunes — 200g
Barberry — 1 tbsp. l.
Tmin — 2 h. L.
A mixture of peppers
Porridge with duck baked in the oven. The proportions of cereals and legumes does not matter if you do not like what a component can be replaced by a loved one or, at all excluded.
1. Wash the duck, gut, placed in the sink, on all sides scald boiling water from the kettle.
2. Rub the duck with salt inside and out and put vertically over a bowl or basin, that have emerged excess fat and blood. Remove in the refrigerator overnight.
3. A mixture of grains and beans soak for 2 hours or overnight.
4. Carrots and onions chopped, put in a baking dish.
5. Duck fill with apples, a hole chipped toothpicks and tie twine. With the top opening to act similarly.
6. Place the duck on top of the onions and carrots, back down, cover with foil and send in the oven, preheated to 220 * 1 hour.
7. Pour the mixture of cereals by, barberry, prunes and cumin, add 1 ch. L. salt, stir and pour boiling water so that the water completely covered the rump, close the foil and continue baking for another hour and a half.
8. After the allotted time, carefully open the foil (hot steam!), Mix cereal around the duck
9. Try porridge for readiness and salt when ready to reveal the foil, reduce the heat in the oven to 180 * and give the duck redden.
- 75Chocolate Cream Cake Ingredients: sugar 125 g 125 g flour Chocolate Milk 100 g cream 35% 100 g butter 75g Eggs 2 pcs. 1 tsp vanilla Cocoa 1 tsp Preparation: 1 Mix the sugar and the eggs, whisking until a fluffy mixture. Pour the flour. Mix the cream with the…
- 70Spinach and Courgette Quiche Recipe Ingredients: Wheat flour 1.5 cups Margarine 100g Water 100 ml Frozen spinach 250g Courgettes 200g Eggs 3 pieces Cream 20% -s' 150 ml Olive oil 1 tablespoon White pepper to taste Basil to taste Salt to taste Hard cheese 50 g Preparation: 1. Prepare the…
- 68Baked Chicken Mushrooms Onions Ingredients: Chicken 1 piece Butter 200g Mushrooms 4 pieces ½ onion pieces Garlic 2 g ½ lemon pieces 1 bunch of parsley Salt to taste Ground black pepper to taste Preparation: 1. For this recipe, I mixed a little soft butter with chopped mushrooms, onion, garlic…
- 67Burrito Ingredients: Minced meat - 800 Cheese - 200g Canned beans - 200 gr Onion - to taste Garlic - to taste Tomatoes - 4 pieces Bulgarian pepper - 1 pc Chili - 1-5 pc Tortillas Tortilla - 3-4 pieces Preparation: To begin with minced or ground meat fried put…
- 61Roasted Sea Bass With Potatoes Ingredients: Seabass 2.1 kg Potatoes 600g Cherry tomatoes 400g Capers 30 g Dry white wine 200ml Lemons 1 piece Parsley 20 g Garlic cloves 4 Olive oil 150 ml Preparation: 1. Cut the potatoes into slices 5 mm thick and boil in salted water. Tilt…