Eggplant 5 pieces
Tomatoes 3 pieces
3 heads garlic
Salt to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
Mayonnaise 2 tablespoons
1. On a baking sheet lay out the eggplant, previously having washed, and pierce in several places with a fork.
2. Load in the oven for 30 minutes, beforehand heating it to 200 degrees. You can vary the cooking eggplant, most importantly, to eggplant eventually turned soft and slightly decreased in size.
3. Remove from oven, cool eggplant, peeled. Then pour boiling water 3 tomatoes, so you can easily remove the skin.
4. Eggplant, tomatoes, garlic, crush in a blender / grinder.
5. There remains the last step — pepper, salt to taste and add a little mayonnaise.