Eggplant in Chinese
Eggplant 5 pcs
Potatoes 3 pieces
Green pepper 2 pieces
Garlic cloves 2
Potato starch 2 tablespoons
Soy sauce to taste
Salt to taste
1. Eggplant peel and cut into large slices. Then cut into slices potatoes and squares — pepper. Starch is diluted in 3/4 cup of water.
2. Potatoes fry in oil until crisp and put it on a plate. At the same oil, fry the eggplant. When the eggplants are tender — to add to them fried potatoes, soy sauce, pour the dissolved starch. Thoroughly mix. Once the starch sauce becomes viscous and transparent — to turn off the stove, add the garlic and green pepper. The dish is ready.
Chinese chicken in sweet and sour sauce
- 88Chinese chicken in sweet and sour sauce Ingredients: Chicken fillet 500g Soy sauce 10 tablespoons Apple cider vinegar 8 tablespoons 5 teaspoons of sugar ½ cup water Tomato paste 2 tablespoons Pepper 1 piece 1 cup canned pineapple Tomatoes 2 pieces Preparation: 1. Chicken fillet cut into thin strips, put…
- 86Fried rice with egg chinese Ingredients: Figure round 300 g Zucchini Mini 200 g 50 g green onions Carrot 1 piece Pepper chilli 1 piece Grated ginger ½ teaspoon Shiitake mushrooms 6 pieces Finely chopped garlic 2 cloves Light soy sauce 4 tablespoons Sesame oil 0.4 cup Chicken egg 1…
- 64Fried rice Ingredients: Figure Mistral - 200g Squids - 500g Onions - 1 head Green peas (frozen) - 100 g Savory Dried - 0.5 tsp Salt and pepper - to taste Vegetable oil - for frying Preparation: fried rice 1. Boil the rice until half, as indicated on the package.…
- 60Chicken Teriyaki Noodles Ingredients: 200 grams of rice noodles 200 ml coconut cream 200 g of sweet pepper (colored) 300g chicken 120 g zucchini 80 ml teriyaki sauce 20 g green onions 10 grams of sesame oil 20 grams of sesame 10 ml of vegetable oil A mixture of pepper…
- 55Chinese Cabbage Salad With Chicken Ingredients: Chinese cabbage - 250 g cucumber - 2 pcs. chicken - 300 g green onions - 1 bunch hard cheese - 70 g chicken egg - 2 pcs. loaf - 2 pieces Mayonnaise - 100 g salt and freshly ground pepper - to taste…