Eggplant with Fresh Mozzarella Recipe
Eggplant 3 pieces
Mozzarella cheese 250g
Canned tomatoes 2 cans
Garlic cloves 2
Olive oil 12 tablespoons
Wheat flour 5 g
Salt to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 220 degrees.
2. Pour the oil in a frying pan and skip the garlic until golden brown.
3. Add the tomatoes, salt and pepper. Bring to a light boil and keep on low heat for 15 minutes.
4. Clean the eggplants and cut lengthwise into 5-6 plates each.
5. Roll the eggplant in flour.
6. Fry the eggplant in olive oil on both sides until brown shade (keep in mind that eggplant absorbs oil).
7. Cut the mozzarella into thin slices.
8. Take a baking dish and lightly grease it with tomato sauce.
9. Lay the top layer of eggplant and a layer of mozzarella.
10. Serve with tomato sauce and put another layer of eggplant with tomatoes and mozzarella on top layer.
11. Bake in the oven until mozzarella is melted and acquires a brownish tint (about 30 minutes).