Farfalle Prawn Cream Pasta
1 cup milk
Pasta farfalle (butterflies) 250g
Cream 20% -s 150 ml
Prawns 1 kg
½ onion pieces
Garlic 3 cloves
Wheat flour 1.5 tablespoons
Olive oil 2 tablespoons
Egg yolk 1 piece
1. In a saucepan of boiling salted water, toss frozen shrimp. Cook for 20-25 minutes. Drain. Clean the shrimp from the shells.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a frying pan. Finely chop half of the onion and fry, stirring occasionally, until golden brown. Add finely chopped garlic. Almost immediately add the shrimp and fry for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. In a saucepan of boiling salted water, add a spoonful of olive oil and 250 grams farfalle pasta, cook for 15 minutes.
4. In a glass of milk Add one egg yolk thoroughly beat. There also add the flour and repeat the operation. The resulting mass pour into the pan with the shrimp. Simmer over low heat for a minute, add the cream, simmer another 5 minutes. The sauce should thicken and acquire soft pink hue.
5. Drain the pasta through a colander and return them back and pan. Put to the sauce with shrimp. To stir thoroughly. Paste serve hot.