Spicy meatballs with vegetables and fish, soft and juicy. Cheap heck, even in this «environment» looks good and useful product.
Kitchen: Home kitchen
- hake fillets (tilapia fillets) 500 g
- cheese 50 g
- carrot 1 PC.
- onion 1 clove
- eggs 1 PC.
- sour cream 2 tbsp.
- vegetable oil 2 tbsp
- ground black pepper to taste
- dried Basil to taste
- coriander to taste
- garlic to taste
- dill to taste
- cumin to taste
- salt to taste
- Finely chop the hake fillet or tilapia.
- Peel and grate onions and carrots, mix with the fish.
- Pour in the cream mixture, beat in a raw egg, add grated cheese, salt and spices. Mix the mince with a spoon.
- Formed into little patties, fry in a pan in vegetable oil on low heat. Cooking time – 3-4 minutes.
The dish also can be baked in the oven. Apply and in that and in other case with fresh greens and sliced vegetables.