Fish soup with cheese
150g fillet of sturgeon
100g cream cheese
Potatoes — 1 pc
Onions — 1 pc
1 tbsp chopped dill
First sturgeon fillets cut into small cubes. Then onion peel and chop. Peel the potatoes and finely chop well. The fish is lower in cold salted water and cook until tender. When cooking fish broth sturgeon fish overfill only in cold water.
The fish broth ready to enter vegetables and cook for about 10 minutes, then add the sliced cheese and cook another 5 minutes under the lid closed.
- 100Fish soup with cheese Ingredients: 150g fillet of sturgeon 100g cream cheese Potatoes - 1 pc Onions - 1 pc 1 tbsp chopped dill Salt Preparation: First sturgeon fillets cut into small cubes. Then onion peel and chop. Peel the potatoes and finely chop well. The fish is lower in…
- 90Finnish fish soup Ingredients: Trout 700g Potatoes 5 pieces Carrot 1 piece Onions 1 head Cream 20% -s' 500 ml Salt to taste Bay leaves 2 pieces Black pepper peas 3 pieces Dill 1 tbsp Preparation: 1. Head Trout, abdomen, fins pour a small amount of water (to cover the…
- 79Cold fish soup Ingredients: Salmon - 350 grams (+ bones and head for the broth) Bulb - 1 Each Bay leaves - 2-3 pieces Carrots - 1-2 Pieces Cream - 250 ml Salt - To taste 1 Pepper - 1 To taste Fresh herbs - 1 To taste Potatoes -…
- 72Easy Cheese Baked Fish Recipe Ingredients: 500g fillet of fish mushrooms 200g potatoes 6 pc. onion 1 piece. Tomatoes 1 pc. egg 1 pcs. hard cheese mayonnaise Preparation: 1 Cut the slices of fish, salt, sprinkle with lemon juice, let stand for about 10 minutes and then fry in a…
- 71Baked Fish with Cheese Sauce Ingredients: 500 g of fish fillet (tilapia, perch or other) 50 g cheese 2 tablespoons sour cream 1/4 part lemon Salt and pepper - to taste Preparation: First, a portion of lemon you need to grate the zest (get about a teaspoon of zest). Then,…