Kitchen: Home kitchen
- fish 2 kg
- sour cream 400 g
- cheese 150 g
- eggs 2 PCs.
- onions 3 heads
- vegetable oil
- To prepare fish, wash, clean, cut into small pieces. For breading mix salt, spices, flour to roll the fish, put it on a baking pan. Chop onion half rings, fry in vegetable oil.
- Sour cream mix with eggs, mustard, chopped dill, a little salt, add the fried onion, stir, and pour into the baking pan on the fish, sprinkle with shavings of cheese, put in pre-heated to 200 degrees oven. Fish with cheese in sour cream, will be ready when there is a delicious straw-Golden crust.
- 59Cod Recipe Ingredients: hard cheese 100g tomatoes 3 pcs. cod fillets 2 pieces. 20% cream 5 tablespoons mustard 2 tsp ground black pepper greenery salt Preparation: Fillet cut into large pieces and place in a baking dish, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Tomatoes cut into rings and put on top…
- 56Difficulty: simpleKitchen: Home kitchen Ingredients:pork 400 gcheese 100 gbutter 50 gmushrooms 15-16 PCs.potatoes 3-4 PC.onions 2 headssunflower oilmayonnaise to tastesalt to taste Preparation:Cut into medium slices of pork. Fry in vegetable oil on high heat for 5 minutes, then 10 minutes on low heat. Chop the onion. Cut the mushrooms…
- 56Difficulty: simpleKitchen: Home kitchen Ingredients: 100 ml cream carrot 1 PC. Pollock 1 piece onion 1 clove bread crumbs vegetable oil butter flour Preparation: Cut the fish into equal pieces, prisolit, to leave alone for a couple of hours. Mix flour and breadcrumbs, you can add your favorite spices to…
- 53Cheesy Potato Casserole Recipe Ingredients: hard cheese 150g potatoes 10 pc. eggs 6 pcs. onions 2 heads 3 tablespoons flour 1 tablespoon vegetable oil salt Preparation: 1 Boil the potatoes, grate, add flour, stir. Egg whisk in a deep container, pour in the potatoes and mix thoroughly. Cut onion half…
- 53Trout with Brussels Sprouts Ingredients: Trout fillet 2 pieces Oyster 6 pieces Brussels sprouts 4 pieces Shallots 1 head Garlic 1 clove Olive oil extra virgin 3,5 tablespoons Truffle oil 1 teaspoon Balsamic Sauce 1 tablespoon Dry white wine 1 tablespoon Basil leaves 5 g Celery leaves 5 g Chives…