Fried cakes of cottage cheese pastry with minced chicken, cheese and herbs
250 g of cottage cheese
200 g flour 50 g on the dough (flour in the dough may need a little more, but how many times I cooked it takes me just 200gramm. In this dough flour little to report. If you add the flour too much dough will stiffen.)
1 h. L. salt
2 h. L. sugar
1/2 h. L. soda
vegetable oil for frying patties
300g chicken mince
80 g grated on a coarse grater cheese «Gouda» (does not matter, you can replace the other)
2 tbsp grated cheese «Parmesan»
20 g butter
4 tbsp finely chopped greens,
1 clove garlic
0.5 tsp ground nutmeg
grinder «A mixture of peppers»
salt to taste
1. In the beginning prepare the stuffing.
In a frying pan, melt the butter, add the oil in the finely chopped garlic clove.
2.Obzharit minced garlic in oil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly (it is better to do it with a fork, gently mixing and kneading mince, then he get small grains.)
3. Add the peppers (grinder), nutmeg, a little posolit.Vyklyuchit gaz.Dobavit greens, cheese, mix.
1. All the ingredients for the dough put in a bowl and knead the dough. (The dough should have a soft, little will stick to hands)
On the cutting surface pour 50 g of flour, divide the dough into equal parts.
2.Pridat form of balls, roll out each ball is thin enough on floured surface.
Put the stuffing in the middle, pinch edges to form a patty oblong.
(Fried patties very quickly, so I first formed all the cakes, then fry them). Fry patties in sufficient number ve vegetable oil spread from the side tucks vniz.Gotovye cakes
put on paper towels. Bon Appetit!
* This test is not suitable for baking
* dough recipe for the cakes with sweet filling NOT
* pastries from this test is not necessarily to do with filling, which is specified in the recipe. Also suitable: Mushrooms, eggs, ham, etc.
* delicious cakes even in cold
* Store in a cool place patties in the package removing or covering with cling film
cottage cheese recipes