Figure Mistral — 200g
Squids — 500g
Onions — 1 head
Green peas (frozen) — 100 g
Savory Dried — 0.5 tsp
Salt and pepper — to taste
Vegetable oil — for frying
1. Boil the rice until half, as indicated on the package.
2. squid cleaned and cut into large brittle. Onions cut into cubes.
3. In a frying pan pour the vegetable oil and fry the onion until transparent, add the squid. Add salt and pepper to taste. Fry for 5-7 minutes.
4. Then add the prepared rice, green peas (can be canned corn), savory.
5. Thoroughly mix the dish and heated for 5-7 minutes.
- 79Fried rice with egg chinese Ingredients: Figure round 300 g Zucchini Mini 200 g 50 g green onions Carrot 1 piece Pepper chilli 1 piece Grated ginger ½ teaspoon Shiitake mushrooms 6 pieces Finely chopped garlic 2 cloves Light soy sauce 4 tablespoons Sesame oil 0.4 cup Chicken egg 1…
- 65Rice with vegetables Ingredients: 300 g long-grain rice 750 g of hot water or vegetable broth 100 g of green beans (fresh or frozen) 60 g seedless raisins 2-3 tomatoes 2 sweet peppers 1 onion ½ eggplant 2 tbsp. l. olive oil ½ h. L. salt Preparation: Heat oven to…
- 64Eggplant in Chinese Ingredients: Eggplant 5 pcs Potatoes 3 pieces Green pepper 2 pieces Garlic cloves 2 Potato starch 2 tablespoons Soy sauce to taste Salt to taste Preparation: 1. Eggplant peel and cut into large slices. Then cut into slices potatoes and squares - pepper. Starch is diluted in…
- 60Chicken Teriyaki Noodles Ingredients: 200 grams of rice noodles 200 ml coconut cream 200 g of sweet pepper (colored) 300g chicken 120 g zucchini 80 ml teriyaki sauce 20 g green onions 10 grams of sesame oil 20 grams of sesame 10 ml of vegetable oil A mixture of pepper…
- 60Chinese chicken in sweet and sour sauce Ingredients: Chicken fillet 500g Soy sauce 10 tablespoons Apple cider vinegar 8 tablespoons 5 teaspoons of sugar ½ cup water Tomato paste 2 tablespoons Pepper 1 piece 1 cup canned pineapple Tomatoes 2 pieces Preparation: 1. Chicken fillet cut into thin strips, put…