Figure Mistral — 200g
Squids — 500g
Onions — 1 head
Green peas (frozen) — 100 g
Savory Dried — 0.5 tsp
Salt and pepper — to taste
Vegetable oil — for frying
1. Boil the rice until half, as indicated on the package.
2. squid cleaned and cut into large brittle. Onions cut into cubes.
3. In a frying pan pour the vegetable oil and fry the onion until transparent, add the squid. Add salt and pepper to taste. Fry for 5-7 minutes.
4. Then add the prepared rice, green peas (can be canned corn), savory.
5. Thoroughly mix the dish and heated for 5-7 minutes.