Granola with applesauce
Large oat flakes — 400g
Applesauce — 180 g
Butter — 40 g
Coconut — 35 g
Ground nuts (almonds can be or whatever) — 40 g
Cinnamon — 1.5 hours. L.
Liquid honey — 5 Art. l.
Large sea salt — 1 ch. L.
1. Connect the copper with soft butter and mix well.
2. Then add to cinnamon, salt and apple puree, stir again.
3. Gently stir the mixture with oatmeal. Cover the baking sheet with baking paper, spread the oatmeal over the entire surface.
4. Place in a preheated oven at 170 degrees for 40-50 minutes, every 10 minutes stirring the mixture.
5. Before the last fill stirring mixture of coconut and nuts and mix.
6. The finished granola cool, and can be served with fresh natural yogurt and fruit for breakfast.