Tomatoes 2 pieces
Green pepper 1 piece
Olives 10 pieces
Cucumbers 2 pieces
Dried oregano 1 teaspoon
Feta cheese 300g
Olive oil 5 ml
Salt on the tip of a knife
Red onion 1 clove
1. Cucumbers are thoroughly cleaned of skin and cut into large semi-circular slices. Fold in a deep salad bowl or wide bowl, which will be convenient to mix.
This Greek salad
2 tomatoes cut into large slices. Add to the cucumbers in a salad bowl and mix. Interfere with the Greek salad is best hands, adding a little at each step of olive oil.
This Greek salad
3. Sweet green peppers remove seeds and membranes and cut into large cubes. Add to the salad bowl. Mix with other vegetables.
4. Red onion cut into thin half-rings, and then the hands divided into thin petals. Put the rest of the vegetables, mix again.
5. Add to the salad bowl of olives, pitted (you can buy already delivered from olive pits, and you can clean them yourself, crushing the flat side of a knife every olives and removing the bone).
6. The solid feta sharp knife cut into rectangular slices 1 cm thick. For the cheese lime to the blade, the knife can be pre-dipped in warm water.
7. Once again, stir the vegetables in a salad bowl and arrange on plates. On top of each serving to put two slices of feta. Generously sprinkle with olive oil.
8. Lightly salt the salad and sprinkle with dried oregano. Top again drizzle with olive oil and serve immediately, until the vegetables are allowed juice.
- 88Braised cabbage Ingredients: Onion 1 piece Cabbage ½ kg ½ tablespoon of vinegar Sugar ½ tablespoon Wheat flour ½ tablespoon Tomato puree 1 tablespoon ½ cup water Vegetable oil 2 tablespoons Preparation: 1. The purified cabbage chop and put in a pan, add oil and water, cover and simmer 20…
- 86Cabbage Salad Recipe Ingredients: Cabbage ½ pieces Carrot 1 piece Prunes pitted 100 g Walnut peeled 100 g Lime 1 piece Mayonnaise 2 tablespoons Preparation: 1. Prunes Wash and soak in warm water for 10 minutes. Cabbage cleaned from the upper coarse leaves, cut in half and remove the stalk.…
- 85Korean Cucumber Salad Ingredients: cucumbers, 3 pcs. carrots, 1-2 pcs. bulb, 1 pc. vinegar, 2 tbsp. l. vegetable oil, 2 tbsp. l. sugar, 0.5 tsp. bulb, 1 pc. garlic, 2-4 cloves salt, to taste black pepper, pinch Preparation: Purified carrots are cut on a special grater or vegetable strips. We…
- 71Caponata Ingredients : Eggplant 700 g Pelata Tomatoes 400 g Onion 1 clove Garlic 4 cloves 2 tablespoons capers Basil 20 g Red wine vinegar 3 tablespoons Olive oil 85 ml Toasted pine nuts to taste Salt to taste Ground black pepper to taste Preparation: 1. In a large skillet over…
- 65Cream soup of eggplant Ingredients: Eggplant 600 g Finely minced garlic 2 cloves Chopped fresh thyme to taste Olive oil to taste Balsamic vinegar 1 tablespoon Onion 1 clove Water 500 ml Salt to taste Preparation: 1. Clear eggplant from the skin and cut into thick slices semicircular approximately 1…